Chapter 18

The clock ticking was starting to be louder and louder, yet Taehyung reacted nothing with his arms crossing.

"-I can't believe that I was pregnant and I was scared."

"Is it mine?"

"M-mwo?"

"Don't act all innocent Tzuyu. I knew you were seeing someone else when we were together."

Tzuyu just stayed silent looking like she was about to cry any moment. Her wavy hair covering her side profile.

Again, it struck Jisoo like a lightning. She never knew that Tzuyu cheated on Taehyung. He never really told her about his past relationship. Then why did he continued the relationship after he knew that Tzuyu was cheating on him?

Biting her lips, Tzuyu opened her mouth slowly.

"M-mianhae Taehyung ah, I-

Before she could finish her sentence, tears started to fall on her cheeks. People who saw the scene will think that Jisoo and Taehyung were threatening her.

"Stop over reacting. Tell me the truth now."

Tzuyu wiped her tears quickly with her hands.

"It's not yours."

Jisoo release a breath of relief. Thank god it wasn't Taehyung's. or else He would still have to be in contact with this wicked woman.

"-I went to the hospital that day because I wasn't feeling well. There, the doctor told me that I was pregnant. And I was scared to tell you especially the baby wasn't yours."

"That's why you run away? Taking my money and left without saying anything?"

"It w-was the only thing I could think of."

"Who's the father?"

"It's-

Closing her mouth again, looking like she was scared that Taehyung might explode anytime, Tzuyu took a deep breath again.

S-sehun"

"Mwoo??Oh Sehun?"

Jisoo quickly covered her mouth after not being able to control the mouth.

It seems crazy to Jisoo. Sehun was one of Taehyung's friends. They used to do business together too. But there have been some business conflict resulting the boys not talking to each other anymore.

"W-we lived a happy life, but after the baby was born, he started to act distant towards me. And one day I found out that he is cheating on me with his co-worker. So I left him."

Tzuyu burst out crying like a baby.

"Mi-mianhaee Taehyung ahh, for everything I did in the past. Can you help me out?? I'm running out of money and my child have to eat."

Tzuyu suddenly knell down on the floor begging to Taehyung.

Jisoo immediately went towards her and took her arms.