Chapter 17

Two weeks later...

Everything is going good now for Jisoo. She slowly recovers from her mother's death, it's like what Lisa's says. Jisoo is a strong person that can handle anything that is thrown at her.

Jisoo woke up in the morning and splash her face with cold water.

"Aishhh why is it so cold??"

She took a bath, put on some makeup, tie her hair in a high ponytail which shows her porcelain skin and a simple pink shirt with some black skirt.

It's like everything is back to normal. Unless this time, her boss is always seducing her.

Ever since that night, the night where Taehyung confessed to her, Jisoo can't help herself to repeat those words over and over. Even worse, Taehyung flirt with her every chance he get. Even at work.

Jisoo got into her favorite coffee shop to buy herself and Taehyung some coffee.

"Good morning mam, what can I get for you today?"

"Just the usual please. Nothing special."

"Okayy. Please wait a moment. Please scan the barcode below."

Jisoo took her phone out to pay.

"Kamsahamida . Here's your order. Enjoy your day!"

"Ne. Kamsahamida."

Jisoo walked her way to Taehyung's house. Taehyung's house isn't far. She likes walking there. It's the time of the day where everything is a fresh start for her.

Jisoo eventually arrived at Taehyung's mansion.

"Good morning Jackson!"

"Good morning! You look good today."

"What do you mean? I look good every day."
Jisoo said while fake sweeping her hair behind.

"Whatever your boss is inside waiting for you."

"What? He's supposed to be taking a bath now. Is he extra early today?"

"See it for yourself."

Jisoo opened the door and went up to Taehyung's room to peek if he is still bathing.

She opened the door just in time to see Taehyung half naked with a towel hanging on his lower body.

Jisoo was shocked and closed the door, but before that

"Jisoo?"

Jisoo freeze on her spot. Taehyung walked towards the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?"

" Anieyo Jackson told me that you are waiting for me already so I went in and checked."

"Is that just an excuse to see me naked?"

A smirk was plastered all over Taehyung's face.