Chapter 15

Soft sobs could be heard over and over again.
They arrived at the airport and immediately check in. Jisoo's eyes were red and puffy.

"Everything will be okay. Don't worry too much."

Taehyung said while they were waiting at their gate. He never saw Jisoo being so fragile before. He knew how much she loved her mother. She's the reason why Jisoo started working for him in the first place.

Shaking his legs, always checking the time, Taehyung also felt very worried for Jisoo. After a few minutes, they were allowed to get inside the plane. As usual, Taehyung booked first class for them.

Both of them sat beside each other. Jisoo stopped crying but Taehyung could see the blank expression on her face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking right here, we're about to take off soon. Please fasten your seat belt. Thank you for your attention."

Seeing Jisoo not doing anything, Taehyung helped her to put on her seat belt. Jisoo mumbled a little "thanks" and went to see outside the window. It was dark outside. She is very tired from everything that happened. "How could such many things happened in one day" Jisoo thought to herself.

The plane took off. Jisoo was very tired but can't fall asleep. There's just too many things to think about. Praying over and over that all of this is a dream.

On her side was Taehyung who's observing her.

He asked a blanket from the flight attendant, and spread it to cover Jisoo's body. Jisoo turned to face him.

"Please take a rest Jisoo ya, I don't want you to be sick."

"All of this isn't true right? Lisa is just joking. My mother wouldn't go away that-

Taehyung cut Jisoo off by pulling her into a warm hug.  Jisoo could smell his mint Cologne and feel his fluffy hair.

"Don't think about that Jisoo ya, I will take care of that. All you need is some sleep and everything will be alright. I'll always be here."

He felt Jisoo's little nod and put her to sleep. He could see how pale her face is. Her red captivating lips now turn to a chapped and pale lip.

Jisoo fell asleep quickly and Taehyung took this chance to contact one of his man in korea to confirm the news. It was also a tiring day for Taehyung. Leaning his head against his seat, thinking about what could happen next stress him out.

He received the text message telling him that Jisoo's mother passed away a few hours ago. He turned around to face Jisoo who was sleeping peacefully.

He had a lot of work waiting for him back in korea. Meetings with shareholders and other more. "Should I cancel the meeting for tomorrow?" He was thinking to accompany Jisoo to her mother's funeral.

But the last time he checked, the meeting can't be postponed any longer. "Aishh I should tell Jimin to replace me for tomorrow's meeting."

Asshole #1

-Jimin ah, I need you to go back to korea today.

-What? Why? My flight is next two days

-I need you to attend the meeting tomorrow.