Chapter 2: Normal day. part 2

Time skip after class-

"Let's go eat some lunch" C.J says while walking out of the classroom. 

"Sure, let me just leave my stuff first" I say thinking i'm pretty hungry right now. 

"That's fine, we're gonna wait for sandro to get here anyways" He says while going to his locker that's about 20 feet away from my locker. I stop in my tracks, 

'Sandro?, but I hate that guy!' I think with anger entering my system.

"Hey Aria!" I hear someone behind me say. It's Freya! 

"Oh Freya, I'm so glad you're here" I say while hugging her. In the same moment I hear Sandro entering and talking to C.J. 

"Hi Sandro," I say with a fake smile trying to be nice. He ignores me, so I repeat myself only making him tell me i'm retarded. Me and Freya look at each other with a confused look while C.J stands on the side looking like a clueless idiot.

"Whatever, let's go eat before all the seats get taken," he says, breaking the silence.

Time skip after school end-

I stand listening to some rock music this time while waiting for my mom to pick me up outside the school area. The reason for listening to rock is for me to imagine kicking the asses of Sandro and Julius.

'Seriously what the heck did I do to them, making them hate me so much?' I think to myself. 40 minutes pass and I finally see my mom's car filling me with happiness that I finally get to go home. My hands are cold and my face is freezing from the cold wind that blows hard on my skin.

"I thought you said you would be here in 20 minutes" I asked as I entered the car. She just started talking about how stressed I was making her and that she couldn't even go to the bathroom in peace and so on.

I arrive at home finding my brother Sebastian making "breakfast" 05:04 pm.

"Hey Sebastian, why are you eating so late?" I say entering the kitchen area.

"I haven't eaten the whole day and I'm starving," he whines. Suddenly I see him lying on the floor pretending that he's dying. I sigh while going to the fridge to make him something to eat even though I was starving myself.

Time Skip to 06:30 pm (Dinner)

"Seabstian come down, dinner is ready" I scream while standing halfway up the stairs.

"Coming!" He screams back with a hint of annoyance in his voice. We now all sit at the dining table eating some carbonara. My mom would ask some stuff here and there while I just answered with short dry answers.

The room was pretty dark with only light from the lamp over our heads shining down on the table. In these dark months it literally feels like it is always night which takes a toll on my energy which I don't have a lot of to start with.

My dad sits quietly looking pissed which isn't unusual but makes the room all the more awkward to be in.

"Thanks for the food" I say as I get up and start walking up the stairs. My mood seems bitter but it's only like this on long school days, especially when the sun won't appear in the sky.

At the end of the day I either do some drawing, listen to more music or hang out with my mom and brother watching shows.

I have a lot of studies to do but ignore this as I don't have the brains nore the motivation to do it.

 "When are you planning on sleeping?" My mom asks as we're watching TV.

"It doesn't have anything to do with you" I say with a sigh. I don't want to be rude but her questions always have hidden meanings.

When I go to sleep later than I used to, it's a good chance that I'm planning on skipping school the next day. So when she asks me when I'm planning on sleeping, what she's really asking is, are you going to school tomorrow?

The truth is that I'm actually not planning on going tomorrow because today was just so exhausting.

"Mom, i promise i will go the other remaining days" I say looking slightly away from her gaze,

 "Aria, you know you can't continue skipping school so much" she says with disappointment.

------------------------------------------

The time is now 02:03 AM

My parents are sleeping and I hear my brother is on his way down the stairs doing his nightly eating. I decided to go to sleep having nothing to do and also looking forward to staying home the day after.

Little did I know that the day after wouldn't be as normal as this day.....