Chapter 1~ Introduction

Jennie's Pov

I got kicked out of the house. My parents have told me that I'm becoming obnoxious and that I'm useless around the house. . Just the waste of their time, they say. I don't mind they are a waste of time either. All they care is my brother, it's not my fault that I'm dumb. They raised me like a garbage anyway. They don't even know my name. Yes, my parents had forgotten the name of their own daughter. The fuck? They call me 'Hennie.' That isn't even my real name!

At the very least, I have Chaeyoung and Jisoo at my side. They're going to let me live with them. I'm at the grocery store right now, and Chaesoo told me that we're having a movie night. And now I'm on my way to get some beer and chips.

[7:30 pm Monday]

I finally made it to their house. I'm not going to lie, it's very cozy here. This better than my parent's mansion. I saw Chaeyoung and Jisoo sitting on the couch, cuddling together. They are a very cute couple, I really don't mind. I waved my hands to know my presence.

"You made it! Welcome to our house!" Jisoo greeted.

I handed them a plastic bag full of drinks and chips.

"Ready to meet your roommate?" Chaeyoung asked. "She's kinda a introvert so, she's not gonna join us." I nodded. Well I hope my roommate is a tidy person and a not to loud person.

"Lalisa!!!! Come on join us! You're roommate is here!!"

"I don't want to!"

"Stop being a baby! Come join us!" Jisoo yelled. They literally not lying when they said my roommate is a loser.

"Fine!"

As soon the door opened, I saw a girl with big black glasses, messy hair, very tall like a giraffe. She's very cute not gonna lie.

"Look at you! You're a mess! I told you not to study for that stupid exam!" Rose exclaimed.

"It's not a stupid exam! The semifinals are coming." Lisa responded.

"Lisa, the exam will be in two months. You'll still have a lot of time. So c'mon join us for a drink."

"Fine! But after this no more drinking ok!"

"Whatever nerd!" Jisoo exclaimed.

~

They're something about this Lisa girl that I can't take my eyes off her. I was trying to focus at the movie were watching but I failed. "So tell me why are you staring at me?" She whispered. "Huh? Uhm.. I'm not." I argued but... "Can you please stop that? You're creeping me out." She said. Wow this girl is very rude. "What if I don't?" I smirked.

"I'll tell my Jisoo unnie then." Tsk what a baby I thought. I didn't even notice that I'm laughing.

"What so funny?" Lisa asked. "I can't believe you are my roommate." I responded.

"I can't believe you are my roommate too. The college 'heartthrob' they say." She rolled her eyes. "Wait you know me?"

"Uhh.. yes? Everyone in the campus know you."

I opened my mouth, closed it again. I don't know what to say. Thankfully I heard Chaesoo snoring, saving me from this awkwardness. "I think they're already sleeping."

"Well then let me show our room."

"Are we going to share the same bed?"

"Uhh no! My room has two beds."

~

I finally lay down at my bed. Very comfortable. Lisa is still studying. Uhh ma'am it's almost midnight! "You're still studying?" She nodded. "Yes. Don't disturb me."

"How about bed time? You know you're habit is unhealthy."

"I sleep at 5 am"

"But the class starts at 6. You only get an hour to sleep." No answer. "Whatever, such a loser." I just rolled my eyes and went to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day.