Chapter 7~ We will make it !

"Don't worry about her unnie, she's fine." Jennie hang up the phone. Jisoo was so worried about Cheyoung the two already told her not to worry but she was so stubborn that she booked a flight.

Jennia and Lisa is currently in the hospital, beside Chaeng. She is safe thanks to Seulgi and Irene, and they have returned home.
And if you're wondering what happened. Chaeng has just given birth to a very cute baby boy, Sungjae.

Chaeyoung is currently sleeping. The doctors said that the baby and Chaeng is fine, so there is nothing to worry about.
Lisa is sleeping in Jennie's lap they are both exhausted, since it was unexpected.

"Baby?" Lisa woke up. Jennie should be sleeping right now.

"Hmmm?" Jennie mumbled.

"Why are you not sleeping yet?" Lisa asked. Lisa kissed Jennie's lips lightly.

"I can't sleep." Jennie responded

"Why?" Lisa pouted. "You should sleep now, we have a long day ahead."

"I'm just worried." Jennie spoke in hushed tones.

"There is nothing to be worried about, baby. Remember what the doctors said?" Jennie responded by a slight nod.

"I'm just thinking about our future. Getting married, having kids." Jennie explained calmly. "Seeing our children in their uniforms on the first day of school, our future children will look so adorable."

"You love kids, don't you?" Lisa chuckled.

"I'm just excited, y'know?"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure the babies are healthy. I'll take good care of them." Lisa laughed.

"You will be the best mother on the planet, Lisa."

"I know, you too. Best daddy in the world." Lisa smirked. Emphasizing the word 'daddy'. Jennie gulped nervously.

And our wedding will be spectacular! And then we'll have a wonderful honeymoon!" Lisa elaborated. Lisa explained very innocently.

Cute. Jennie thought.

"Well then, I will make sure to make our wedding wonderful, ma'am." Jennie saluted sarcastically.

"And our love story will be the best out of all universe! Better than Jisoo and Chaeng, better than everyone else!" Lisa added.

"Hmm.. really? Better than ChaeSoo huh?" Jennie chuckled at her fiancée's silliness.

"Do you think we will make it?"

"Yes, we will make it!"

A/n : So what's up!! Sorry if the chapter is to short. We still have one more chapter left! (Epilogue) I'm kinda sad and happy at the same time... the story will be ending soon 😭 See you guys at the next chapter! 😘

-love, author-nim 💛