Chapter 6~ Jealous Lili

"Don't lie to me! Are you cheating on me?!" Lisa yelled.

"I believe there is a misunderstanding, babe. I-" Jennie's voice was cut off.

"I warned you not to lie! You're aware that I despise liars, right? I saw you with Hanbin! You even gave him a hug!" Lisa was out of breath she had been screaming and ranting for nearly an hour.

"It's just a friendly hug babe-"

"Don't babe, babe me huh!" Lisa was about to throw the glass she was holding, but Jennie caught it thanks to her quick reaction time.

"Are you perhaps on your period?"

Jennie don't know what to do, Lisa has been experiencing mood swings and period cramps. Yes, she's a girl, but she doesn't experience this stuff when she's on her period. She didn't expect it to be hard for her to figure out what her girlfriend's wants. So instead she asked Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

"I don't now what to do Chaeng, she's been acting like this for the past days, whenever I talk to my friends she got very jealous. She acts as if she owns me."

"Maybe it's because of her period, she always act like that whenever she's on period." Jennie listened intently and jotted down notes on her sticky notes. ChaeSoo simply laughed at the sight.

"She's very lonely all the time maybe that's why she gets jealous easily. I kinda regret it because we always left her out." Chaeyoung explained.

"But be cautious.. because one time-" Chaeyoung elbowed Jisoo's stomach before she could finish her sentence. "Don't scare her, Jisoo!" Chaeyoung muttered.

"Is there anything else I should know?" Jennie looked at Jisoo and back to Chaeyoung. . Jennie was ready to take down notes. "You can tell me, I'm not a scaredy cat." She smirked, feeling confident.

"Oh cus, there's one time she's on her period and the internet connection got slow, she ripped her laptop in half. We even bought her two laptop computers at the end in case she became aggressive during her next period." Jisoo explained.

Jennie gulped. She was sweating, suddenly she felt hot in her place. The newscaster didn't even informed them that it will be a hot weather today. Is Lisa really that strong? The last time she checked, she wasn't, and she was as frail as a feather.

"She always transforms as hulk whenever she's on her period." Chaeyoung chuckled she really saw fear at Jennie's eyes.

"Oh, babe, do you remember when you and Lisa got into a fight over chicken? Lisa punched her so hard that we had to take Jisoo to the ER. The doctors even said we should be grateful her skull didn't crack."

Jisoo just laughed on the memory.

Jennie could feel her throat becoming parched. Is she worried for herself? She had no idea her hands were shaking the entire time.

"So, what should I do?" Jennie inquired.

"She'll be fine, just buy her ice cream." Jennie put her shoes on right away. "How come you didn't tell me sooner?" She then dashed to the nearest supermarket.

~

"Babe, I'm home!" Jennie sang. Lisa stomped towards her, arms crossed and a pout on her face.

"Where have you been? I missed you."

"Well I bough you I-"

"ICE CREAM!"

Lisa noticed what Jennie was keeping hidden behind her back. She snatched it from Jennie's grips in an instant. "It looks like you love your ice cream more than your girlfriend." Jennie pouted. Are you getting jealous Jennie? Look how the tables just turned.

Lisa snatched the spoon and shoved a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. She begins mumbling words, which Jennie does not understand, but "I love you, Nini!" Jennie was certain that was what she said. "What did you say? Can you please repeat it?"

"I said I love you so much my Nini!" Jennie was stunned. This the first time she said it, finally! And when did Jennie had a nickname? "Don't call me that, it's cringey."

"Ok fine I take it back, I don't lo-"

"I'm just kidding, I really love my new nickname. You're so creative, babe!" Lisa chuckled. Jennie jumps up and down like a baby plus, she's blushing like a tomato.

"Lisa..."

"Hmm.. what is it?" Lisa shoved another spoonful on her mouth. She just moans with delight.

"I want to ask you something. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Huh? I'm already your girlfriend, Jennie."

"Yes, but I never formally asked you. I just pushed you into a relationship when you weren't ready for it. Aside from that, everything happened so quickly. It's all right if you said no. I'll still wait for you, just like Jisoo did for Chaeng."

Lisa burst out of laughing. "Yes, I know everything happened quickly, but I am certain that I love you. This relationship thing realize me that you are truly my love of my life." Lisa calmly explained.

"Really? Since when did you have feelings for me?" Jennie asked excitedly.

"The first day we met."

"WHATTT?!!! SO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME SINCE DAY ONE?!"

"Uhuh, I was confused at first but I am sure right now."

Jennie grabbed Lisa's nape and smashed her lips into hers. The kiss was sloppy, and her cherry Chapstick was mixed with ice cream flavor. Lisa tasted like chocolate.

"I love you." Jennie said between their kiss.

"I love you too."