Chapter 2~ Our first kiss

Lisa's POV

Chaeyoung and Jisoo are dropping us off at school. Yes, I'm with Jennie sitting beside me. I don't even know why Jisoo offered her a free ride.  I'm studying at Seoul National University for two years. Rose is the one who suggested this school to me. She said everything will be fine. At first, I insisted I really don't want to go at college. I am interested to it, the education is fucked up anyways. But at the end, I agree since I realize it's the best for me.

Two years of fun, and peaceful school life not until, Jennie and her little gang came. Her so-called gang has been bullying me for months. They treated me horribly. They always get me in trouble. I'm being suffocated by it. I reported them once, but my teacher said, "Let them be." I ignored them, hoping they'd stop. I even did their homework, promising me that they will stop. No use. Now I'm sitting here, paying close attention to my teacher's discussion. Jennie is supposed to be here; I guess she skipped her class again.

"PSTTT.. HEY LOSER.." A familiar girl is whispering to me trying to distract me. Oh God it's Nayeon, one of Jennie's little bully.

"What?"

"Can I copy your answer? Number 15 please?" She said while pouting.  She doesn't appear to be pleading; rather, she looks like a crying goat. I simply said no. She smirks at me, as if she's planning something. I knew I'd screwed up at the time. She raised her hands in an attempt to get the teacher's attention.

"Sir Lisa's cheating!" Nayeon smirks.

"Any evidence?"

"Me too, sir I saw Lisa is cheating!" Her minions raised their hands.

"Me too!"

"Same here!"

Oh shit!

"LISA DETENTION NOW!"

~

It's time for lunch. I was finally released from detention. One of my part-time jobs here is serving students lunch at the cafeteria. Chaesoo always pays for my tuition, but I promised to repay them. So here I am, working five part-time jobs. Two on weekends and three on weekdays. I sometimes arrive home late and exhausted. But it's time for me to be independent.

Dating and having friends are all luxuries for me. Those are items that can only be obtained if you are wealthy. Who would want to date a poor nerd like me? Nobody. When I was in high school, I was rejected by my crush, and I realized that love was not for me.

Oh, look who's here. Nayeon.

She took a step in front of me and grabbed the tray. "I want a lot of pork, got it?"

"I didn't know little nerdy works here."

"I'm actually taller than you." Nayeon rolled her eyes and grabbed my collar. "Watch your mouth!" She pulls me closer and grip at my collar even tighter, almost suffocating me.  "Watch your diet first." That's where she lost it. She grabs the container full of rice near me and she damps it to me. "You've really gone insane, haven't you?" I burst out laughing. I was trying hard not to cry because I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Don't put on a brave face, pyschopath!" Tears forms in my eyes. I can't see properly because my tears are all over my face. I look up to keep my tears from falling, which is difficult because Nayeon is still holding my collar. "Why are you gonna cry smarty pants?"

I was surprised to hear a familiar voice yelling. Jennie. "What do you think you're doing?!" She looks so mad, I never saw her like that. "Oh, this smarty pants really annoyed me!" She said this while pouting. "Leader-nim please help me."

"I saw you! Don't lie!" I was relieved because I thought I was going to be beaten.  "Get out of my sight, Nayeon!" She then walked away, stomping her feet like a baby. "Are you all right?" I started having a breakdown in front of her. This is embarrassing; I'm guessing the entire campus witnessed my tears.

"No..."

~

"So you had a fight while working?" I gave a nod.

"I'm truly sorry, sir; I didn't mean it." I fall to my knees and beg him to give me another chance.

"I promise I won't do it again, sir." He scoffs.

"Next time? You are fired!" 

He then walked away.  I snatched his hands again and begged, this time with tears in my eyes.

"You must pay for the ingredients you ruined!" He then shoved me away.

~

Jennie's Pov

I was on my way home when I noticed a girl crying alone on a bench near the school's park. As a good girl, I gave her my handkerchief. Then I realized her face looked familiar. Lisa? "What do you want!" Her yell almost scared my soul away. Jeez this woman. "Oh, Lisa... I didn't know you're he-" I was cut off.

"Are you happy now? You're little gang ruined my life! And you're going to call yourself a hero for saving me? So that people look up to you? So people idolize you? I worked hard for that money! Why can't you understand? I'm poor that's why I worked! It's not my fault I was born this way! Is it my fault that I enjoy reading books and studying? Why can't people like you understand? You're so cruel, so mea-"

I kissed her. Seeing her cry and become enraged makes me feel hot. She looks sexy in that phase, doesn't she? This girl has no idea I've been interested in her since the first time we met. I gently grabbed her cheeks and pressed my lips against hers. Please, Lisa, make out with me!  I slowly pull out from the kiss. She was speechless. I guess she liked it. I smirked.

"What was that for?" She almost slapped me but I grabbed  her wrist .

"You're annoying! I hate you seeing like this! Can't you just stand for yourself? And.." I pursed my lips.

"And I like you!"

"What?"

"I said I like you Lalisa Manoban!"

"Date with me please!"