Chapter 7~ Marry me

Three years have passed, and their relationship is becoming stronger. Thankfully, they are still dating. They graduated one year ago, and Lisa went on to become a best-selling author of crime and mystery novels. Jennie became a music producer after graduating and receiving an offer from YG as a result of her viral video singing a cover.

Their schedule is extremely hectic, but they managed to work it out together. They finally purchased a house together with their own money.

And if you're wondering where ChaeSoo is. They got married just a two years ago. Chaeyoung is eight months along in her pregnancy.  Jisoo is working hard in overseas to provide for their future family.

Even though they have a own house already, Lisa still lives at Chaeyoung's house so she can look for Chaeng's pregnancy. Jennie always visits Chaeng and Lisa after her work.

"Lisayahh..."

"Hmm..?"

"I'm craving for something. I'm hungry."

Chaeyoung's pregnancy cravings is kicking in again. Lisa always make sure Chaeyoung get what she wants. She shuts down her laptop and looks at Chaeyoung.

"What do you want, unnie?"

"Jisoo, I'm craving for Jisoo." Lisa rolled her eyes and continue to work on her laptop. Lisa always works from home and is very grateful that she chose this path because it involves less work and is more convenient than her jobs in college.

"Can't you see I'm working here, unnie? I know you miss Jisoo but can you just keep your dirty thoughts?"

"I.. I miss her so much Lisa, she's always at work far, far away." Chaeyoung cried.

"Don't worry unnie. She's going to go home next month." Lisa continued.

"But it feels like a year! Where are you, my love? I'm waiting for you, my darling." Lisa sat there, disgusted. She had no idea Chaeyoung was so cheesy. "Why? Don't you miss Jennie too? She barely goes home because of her schedule."

"Yes, I miss her but at least I'm not cheesy." Lisa scoffed.

She walks out of the room to prepare lunch for them when she receives a text message from Jennie.

[My everything ]

Jennie : Hi baby, how are you?

Lisa : I'm fine, thank you 😘

Jennie : How's Chaeyoung?

Lisa : She's fine. She misses Jisoo so much. I feel bad.

Jennie : Me too. I miss Jisoo unnie too 😥

Lisa : Don't you miss me? 🙄

Jennie : Are you jealous?

Lisa : No 🙄

Jennie : Then don't use that emoji, it's scaring me off.

Lisa : Sure 🙄

Jennie : Want to hang out later, after work? My boss gave me a early dismissal  😏

Lisa : How about Chaeng? I can't leave her.

Jennie : I invited Irene and Seulgi  over, don't worry. 🥰

Lisa : Good then..

Jennie : I already reserved a sit at the restaurant. Let's meet at the park.

Lisa : Ok honey, I love you 😘

Jennie : I love you too.

~

"Lisayahhh, over here!" Jennie waved her hands.

Jennie was taken aback by Lisa's beauty. Lisa wore a mini skirt and an off-the-shoulder top. Everything moves in slow motion. It's just like the first time they met.

She's still beautiful. Always...

"I already ordered babe, here." She handed the menu. "You're so pretty, babe." Jennie winked, making Lisa blush. "You too." She winked back.

"I'd like to ask you a question after dinner."

"Hmmm.... Now I'm excited! What is it?!! Tell me!"

"You're supposed to be patient, honey. Excited?" Jennie laughed.

"In that case, you shouldn't have said it in the first place." Lisa scowled and crossed her arms.

"Good point."

"Babe?"

"Hmm.. what is it?" Lisa returned her gaze to Jennie.

"Do you remember the first day we met?" Jennie asked.

"At the school's hallway?"

"No not that. At Chaeyoung's house."

"Oh yeah! I remember that. That was your first day at Chaeng's house."

Lisa chuckled. "Why did you asked?"

"The date that we met is today."

"Really? You even memorized the date?" Lisa was stunned. Hmm.. her girlfriend has a good memory.

"How come you didn't remember it?" Jennie sighed.

"Sorry." Lisa appears to be dissatisfied with herself. How could she have forgotten the date they met?

"It's ok. I understand." Jennie smiled.

"Let's go out of this suffocating place." Jennie pulled Lisa's arm.

"Where are we going?"

"I need to say something." Jennie smirked.

~

The cool breeze was soothing to them. The trees are swaying quietly. And it's just them, alone in the park, enjoying themselves.

It's just them, forgetting their problems. Lisa missed his sensation, the sensation of spending time with Jennie.

"Lisa, look up!" Lisa was taken aback when she realized it was a fireworks display. Their are multiple colors spread n the sky. Jennie only looked at Lisa's glistering eyes.

"It's so beautiful."

"You're more beautiful than that." Jennie scoffs.

"Hey stop that!" Lisa blushed.

Lisa returned her gaze to Jennie but she was more shocked when she saw Jennie in her knees.

"I want to live with you Lisa. I want to have kids with you. I will love you until the day I die, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Jennie proposed.

"Yes!! It's a yes!"

Lisa snatched Jennie's ring from her grasp and placed it on her ring finger.

"Uhh.. I think I'm the one who supposed to insert that to your ring finger." Jennie laughed. They're both crying with joy.

"I love you much Jennie-ah!!"

"I love you too so much my Lili."

There moment was interrupted when someone called on Lisa's phone. "Who's that calling,  ruining our moment?" Jennie asked.

"Wait a minute, my love." Lisa gave a bright smile. Lisa's smile faded as soon as she answered the phone.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Chaeyoung unnie is in the hospital!"