Chapter 3~ Cuddles

A/n: I recommend to play this music while reading! So you guys can feel the sweetness.

Jennie's Pov

I offered Lisa a ride. Luckily, she said yes. She doesn't have choice to be honest, her legs is very weak. She is very tired, after that one hour  breakdown.
I turned around and I saw Lisa spacing out. I wonder what she's thinking.

"Why can't people like you understand?"

"I work hard for that money."

Those words from Lisa's mouth hits different. I feel bad for her. But I'm still angry cus why can't she take care of herself? She's almost working her eyeballs out. It's my fault too. I should've protected her from the first place.

I should be thankful that I can still eat, sleep and not worry about bills, and stuff. And there is Lisa, will do anything for money.

"We're here. Now clean yourself, I can't let you see them like this. Jisoo will probably kicked me out."

I wiped her eyes. There are still tears in it. Her eyes are so puffy. And she looks sleepy, very tired.

~

Lisa's Pov

We are finally home. Finally away from hell. I was thinking to just quit school. I'm very tired with shits. I'm going to tell them. I give up.

"I'm home!" I exclaimed. I put a smile on my face when I saw them at the dinner table, like nothing just happened.

"Finally you guys arrived." Chaeyoung said while she walks towards me and gave me a hug as usual. Her hugs feels like home, very warm.

"You guys are late!" Jisoo said while giving both of us a death glare.

"We're sorry my car broke down, unnie." Jennie said.

"Dinner is ready!" She yelled. "Faster I'm hungry!" I love my unnies so much. I don't really know how to repay them. I owe them my life.

~

"So, nerdy pants how's schoo-" Jisoo was cut off. Jennie slammed her hands against the table creating a hard 'boom' sound.

"Don't call her nerdy pants!" Jennie yelled. Lisa was shocked, she don't know why she was acting like that.

"What? Nerdy pants? But that's her nickname!" Jisoo responded.

"Don't you know she's getting bullied at school? They always called her nerd, or something! So don't call her that!" ChaeSoo widened their eyes.

"Is that true? Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked. Lisa didn't answer, tears are forming again. She's already tired for her to cry. But she can't help it.

"Should I talk to your teacher?" Jisoo said facing Lisa. "Didn't I told you to tell everything?!"

Jennie slammed the table again. "YAHH!! STOP YELLING AT HER!"

"I'M NOT YELLING AT HER!" Jisoo denied.

"Can you guys stop fighting like a baby!" Chaeyoung yelled. "Lisa is crying here, guys!" She scoffed.

"Sorry honey." Jisoo apologized. Everyone finally calmed down.

"Don't worry guys I'll protect Lisa instead..." Jennie stand up putting her hands on her waist. Looks at them very proudly.

"As you should." Chaeyoung agreed.

"By the way we are dating!" Jennie said proudly.

That made Lisa widened her eyes. Jisoo chocked on whatever she's eating. Chaeyoung nearly spit out the food from her mouth. "4 hours ago, she said yes to me. 3:09 p.m." She said while holding Lisa's hands.

"What are you d-"

Chaesoo clapped their hands in amazement.
"Wow, well, perhaps congratulations?"

Lisa was speechless. She can't speak it's like something stuck on her throat. "But-" She was cut off again; she had lost count of how many times she had been cut off. "Come on, let's eat, babe."

~

Jennie's Pov

I had just finished showering when I noticed Lisa sitting at her study table. Is this kid not going to take a break? "Don't tell me you're going to study late, again?" No answer. This girl has a talent for ignoring people, don't you think? " You're aware that it's unhealthy, right?" I continued. "You're annoying." She simply stated.

"I want to cuddle with you, babe!" I wrapped my hand seductively around her shoulder. "Don't call me that." Tskk. "Just say you like it." I smirked. She took my hands off her shoulders. "Please leave me alone!"

I'd had enough of this girl. I simply take her hands and lead her to my bed. Luckily, she's very weak so I carry her like a bridal style. I threw her at my bed. I grabbed her wrist so she can't let go. "Weak." I whispered. I snaked my arms on her head, making my arms her pillow. I pulled her closer, hugging her. he immediately gave up, her muscles gave up. Am I really that strong?

She sobbed again, resting her head on my chest. This crybaby. "Why are you doing this to me?" She asked, still crying.

Oh, so she need a answer? Fine I'll give to her!

"Could you please stop being such a cybaby? Can you learn to be a strong person? I'm doing this because I'm concerned about you! Could you please take a break? Look at you you're very weak! I understand you need money, but can't you consider your health? Jisoo and Chaeyoung are also concerned about you!"

I looked down and met her gleaming eyes. Her eyes are extremely puffy. I feel sorry for herself. She gave a nod. She finally understand! Thank God! She looks at me not trying to fall asleep. "Now sleep! We have school tomorrow!" I exclaimed. Before she fell asleep, she said something to me that made my face lit up like a tomato. Am I blushing?

"Thank you Jennie."