Chapter 5~ ChaeSoo special

A ChaeSoo chapter, continuation of last chapter.

"So tell my how you met Jisoo and Chaeyoung." Jennie changed the topic.

"So you really want to know?" The shorter one nodded.

I used to work at a convenience store. Jisoo used to always go there. I don't mind since a lot of customers came back too. But she caught my attention, always. She always buy two chocolate milk boxes. If not, she always buys two items, one for herself and one for someone else. She appears to be waiting for someone. She always look lonely.

One day, I finally have the courage to talk to her. After a couple of days we became very close. She always treats me to dinner after my shift. She always wait for that woman, with me. After months, that woman didn't came. I really want to meet her too. I almost lose hope but Jisoo didn't.

One time, I saw her crying I asked her why and she said she's losing hope too. I feel sorry for her. That time, I was angry with that woman because she didn't show up. Did she really care for Jisoo? Jisoo, on the other hand, told me not to hate her because she the girl has reasons. She informed me that the girl's parents are extremely strict. Everything was fine back then but, her parents ruined everything. They wouldn't let her leave her house. She's been locked up like a criminal. Even she escape it's no use her dad hired a lot of bodyguards.

The girl promised her that she would meet her at that particular convenience store near Jisoo's house. But she didn't came. She's still waiting for her. She even made a promise to marry her. After a month, I was deciding to retire at my job. But I didn't because I didn't want to leave her there. I'm not leaving until that girl shows up. Jisoo has already graduated, but there has been no sign of her.

She finally showed up after two months. Chaeyoung. I really saw Jisoo's smile back then. She was really happy. I was happy for her too. It's my first time to see her full smile.

I also became close to Chaeyoung. They always invite me to join them on their dates. I'm like their third party, but I don't mind because I'm happy for her that she's already met her love life. Jisoo opened a small business which is very large company now. Chaeyoung earned a bachelor's degree in fine arts. They purchased a home. A vehicle. They finally purchased the things they want.

"So what you think? Wait are you crying?!" Lisa became aware of Jennie's sobbing. Jennie was really touched about their love story. How come she didn't knew about this.

"I was just touched, Lisa. I d-don't know how to react." She reached for a tissue box nearby and began wiping away her tears.

"Aww you're so cute when you cry. I had no idea Jennie, the bad girl, had such a soft heart." She burst out laughing.

"Shut up!" The shorter girl started bawling. And there is Lisa just laughing at her girlfriend's silliness.

A/n: So what you guys think about ChaeSoo's love story? Yes we have double update today! Yahooo! I feel happy! Anyways don't worry there will be a update tomorrow night! Stay tune!