13

Rose POV

It's been 3 hours since I last heard from them. I've just been looking around the room, it's so plain there isn't any pictures or really much decorations so I have been looking online for ideas on decor to keep myself occupied.

But that didn't last long when my worry started to creep back. Not knowing what's going on or if they're ok is making me really anxious, being locked in this room isn't helping either.

I wish I could mind link them, my vision goes blurry as my eyes fill with tears.

Staring at the door I sob just waiting, hoping for it to open and see them standing there with their arms open waiting for me to run into them and be embraced in their warmth, whispering sweet nothings into my ears.

Another three hours pass and I'm still in the same spot, at the edge of the bed waiting. My eyes are sore from crying.

A nice lady came in about an hour ago with a plate of food urging me to eat some of it but I don't have an appetite for food.

I begged her to tell me what was going on but all she said was "I cannot tell, it's best for you to stay inside and wait." And she left locking the door on her way out.

That's it I can't wait anymore, I need to make that guard distracted somehow.

Turning on the shower I let it run for a couple minutes knowing the guard can hear the water.

I push the shampoo bottles off of the ledge into the tub and groan in hopes to make him think I fell.

"Help!" I yell.

I hear the door bust open and the guard come running into the room looking for me.

"Help me please!"

"Miss! Are u hurt??" He says opening the bathroom door.

"Yes I think I broke my arm trying to catch myself." I groan

"Let me get the maid, don't try to get up." He says behind the curtain.

I hear him running out of the room yelling for the maid.

I quickly get up and follow behind him careful not to make noise.

Sprinting as fast I can I run to the front door, hearing the guard yelling for me to come back behind me I run faster.

I get to the door and quickly pull it open and immediately a wave of chills run down my body.

The air reeks of death, quickly I run into the forest as I hear the guard catching up.

I shift into wolf form ripping my clothes in the process, we sniff the air and run in the direction of our mates scents.

"I have a bad feeling about this." My wolf says.

"Don't say that!" I say angrily back.

The scents grew stronger and we slow down careful to hide behind trees as to not get noticed.

Growling and snarling filled our ears.

We halt and stare wide eyed in front of us.

There's about 20 wolves attacking each other our mates being two of those.

Looking at the ground there are multiple bodies laying there lifeless.

Looking at our mates, I see their fur covered in mats of blood, anger filled eyes, clawing and ripping out the throats of the rogues.

Chills cover our body again looking at them in this state of anger.

I suddenly feel a claw seep into our back, blood immediately trickling out.

I yelp and feel myself getting pushed down, a rogue on top of me.

I rush to show my canines and move my head every time he would try to reach for our neck.

Suddenly he gets thrown off of me and I see his throat get ripped out as he lays next to me dead.

I quickly get up wincing in the process as I feel the claw marks on my body split open more blood trickling out of them onto my fur.

Looking in the direction of the dead rogue I see two wolves shredding it into pieces.

I notice the growling has quieted down and look behind me and see all the rogues have been killed and all that remains is the pack warriors dragging their bodies into a pile.

I look back at my mates and see all that remains of the body is it's bones.

They turn around and look me dead in the eye with anger still filling their eyes.

They walk up to me not breaking eye contact, their paws making the ground vibrate with how much force they are using.

"I told you I didn't have a good feeling about this, look how angry they are at us!" My wolf whisper yells at me.

She's not wrong, I can feel the anger seeping out of them.

I lower my head and feel their noses nudge my behind, I start to walk back to the house with them walking close behind me.

The house comes into view and I turn around to look at them and see they're in human form changed into shorts.

"Shift now." Blake growls.

I look at him in shock.

I cannot believe he just growled at us.

"I said now Rose." He growls again.

Looking at Jake in hopes he would tell him something he just crosses his arms and gives me a blank stare.

I sigh and shift into human form in front of them.

I yelp as the pain of the claw wounds become more stronger.

I use my arms to cover myself as best I can and look up at them again.

They still both stare at me blankly with a harsh glare.

My lips quivers as I take note in their bruised body and scratches covering them from top to bottom and their shoulders out of place.

My eyes yet again fill with tears and I cry in front of them lowering my head.

"Princess"

"Kitten"

I hear them say sadly as I feel their arms wrap around me.

—————————————————

I'm so sorryyyy for taking so long to update, my mind has been on other things during this whole pandemic. I hope I didn't lose my spark in writing.

I will be sure to continue and try to update now that things have calmed down in my personal life.

I hope you guys liked this chapter ;)