4

Blake's POV

"Get out"

"I'm sorry alpha, I thought you had already left"

The maid scurries out of my room.

God what do they not understand about not coming in my room.

I feel my wolf jumping around in my head.

"What is it?" I say agitated.

"Something is going to happen today" Xavier replies.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, I feel excited about it though so it must be good"

"There's nothing to be excited over, so stop pacing."

Now I'm even more annoyed I had a strange feeling in my chest last night and I couldn't sleep. Now Xavier is telling me something is gonna happen. It's the first day of school too. I roll my eyes.

"Knock knock, morning brother. You're not naked are you?, oh wait, we have the same body" my brother chuckles.

"Hurry up we're gonna be late, I know you don't care but I do so chop chop"

"Remind me again why I have to go to school, we're alphas, why put more work in our lives"

"Because mom and dad would've wanted to see us graduate together" he smiles.

He closes the door after he tells me he'll wait in the car.

........................................................

Stupid shit school. Good for nothing classes.

I was scribbling in my notebook when an intoxicating smell hits my nose.

I look up and see my brother walking in with a girl behind him. Never seen her around before.

They walk towards me and the smells gets stronger, Jake tells the girl to sit in the desk next to mine.

"MATE!" Xavier barks in my head.

Mate? Her? I don't want a mate. They are a weakness. I growl at him.

Her back touches my arm as she sits down. I growl and pull my arm away.

I feel my pants tighten and groan.

"Are you serious right now! Xavier stop putting images in my head about her"

"You know you want her too" he smirks.

"Why don't you introduce yourself brother?"

He knows how I feel about mates why would I introduce mysel- "Blake"

You got to be kidding me, that just slipped out.

"I'm Rose" she smiles.

The bell rings and Rose grabs my brothers hand and whimpers.

I wonder what it would feel like to make skin contact.

"Take care of her, I know you don't want a mate but just give it a chance" Jake mindlinks me as he walks away.

He blocks me out before I could say anything.

........................................................

"Alright class why don't we start off by getting to know your desk mate" the teacher passes around a paper with questions to ask.

Are you kidding me, I'm not doing this.

I get up and walk out of class, fuck this, I knew I shouldn't have come.

Being alpha has its perks, I could banish anyone who tests me.

I'm going home, I start walking towards the forest.

"Wait!" I hear the butteriest voice.

I turn around and see Rose running towards me.

No not her again.

"What." I snarl

Shock covers her face

"Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" She says worried and confused.

"I don't want you, you serve no purpose in my life. I alpha Blake of the moon pack reje-"

Her lips touch mine before I could finish.

I stood there frozen as I felt sparks and butterflies ignite all over my body. She pulls away and puts her hands on both sides of my face.

My heart breaks as I see tears sliding down her face.

"Don't say it- p-please don't finish that sentence" she looks in my eyes pleadingly.

I groan in frustration. How could she break down my walls so fast and easily.

"What are you doing to me" I look into her eyes, subconsciously wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer. Our lips colliding for the second time.