5

Jake POV

"He kissed you?" Blake kissed rose!? What the hell.

"Yeah, but then he pulled away and ran into the forest." She looks down, sad.

I pull her into my arms, comforting her.

"He'll come around, it's really hard for him to open up to people."

"Why?"

"That's not my story to tell kitten"

"Come I'll take you home"

"But you don't know where I live" she says smiling.

"That's why there's you" I kiss her cheek.
........................................................

"Thanks for the ride"

"No need to thank me kitten, I'll come visit tomorrow to meet your parents" I kiss her hand. She's blushing, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Do I make you nervous" I wink making her laugh and hit me.

"Don't tease me, I'm leaving" she pouts.

"Not before you give me your number"

"Okay, now I'm leaving"

"Dream of me" I wink and blow a kiss.

She shakes her head and laughs.
........................................................

Blake POV

Why would you do that. I let out a menacing growl.

"You enjoyed the feeling too, you can't lie to me" my wolf replies

She means nothing to me, she could rot in hell for all I care. I block him out.

My knuckles are split open after punching the wall.

"Look what you've done to yourself."my brother walks over to inspect my knuckles.

I see him grab one of many wraps I have around my room. And start to cover my hand.

"You need to stop harming yourself, you have another reason to take care of yourself now" he says with adoration.

"I'm not going to start taking care of myself because of that girl."

"She told me you kissed her"

"That wasn't me, Xavier took over my body and did that, I would never."

"She's our mate, she would never do anything to hurt us. Why can't you trust her, she loves you"

"She does not love me, she doesn't even know me."

"Well you're going to get to know her cause we are going to her house tomorrow to meet her parents."

"I am not going, why would I meet the parents of someone I don't even care for."

"You're coming, she's going to move in with us pretty soon so you are going to see her everyday."

"Move in with us!? She is not moving in with us, if she moves in I move out"