6

Rose POV

My heart is pounding. He's still chasing me when I look behind me.

I trip on a hole that is in the ground. I feel him graze his fangs on my back legs of my wolf. 

His claws digging into my back as he pins me to the ground. It hurts so bad. Is this the end? He caught me after following me since I was 10.

I howl in hope of someone nearby hearing me.

He flips me over and pushes his paws on my throat. I start coughing and scratching his body but my vision starts to fade and my eyes start to close.

I feel him being thrown off of me and hear him crash against a tree.

I hear his howls of agony. I look towards him and see another wolf tearing his throat out and he falls limp. His lifeless body lying on the ground.

I slowly get up and the wolf rushes towards me and helps me up with his snout. I feel it lick the scratches on my legs and throat.

I shift back into human form and the wolf covers my body to keep me warm.

He feels so warm and smells intoxicating. Realization hits me when I remember where I have smelled this scent before.

Blake.

I look up and he is looking back at me, his eyes glossy with tears. I place my hands on either side of his face. His eyes are yellow, his wolf is present.

"Thank you for saving me" I kiss his nose and hug him.

He licks my whole face and wags his tail.

I laugh and he shifts into human form, his eyes still yellow.

"Are you ok?" He asks worry in his voice.

I nod immediately hugging him missing his warmth.

"My name is Xavier, love"

"Let's get you home my love" he lifts me up bridal style.

I yelp my face getting red. I look down in embarrassment, and it now dawns on me that we are both naked. I try to cover myself as much as possible.

"My love, look at me"

I look up and he kisses my nose.

"You look beautiful please don't cover up for me"

"Don't look at me like that, it makes me nervous" I look into his eyes my face red.

"Well here we are" he stops a couple feet away from my house.

"Do you have any clothes that you keep outside?"

I nod and point towards the tree that I keep an emergency bag full of clothes for when I need it.

He nods and walks toward it still not letting me go.

He gently places me on my feet and stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I reach upwards to get the bag off a branch.

I feel his member harden as I rub against him. He tightens his hold on me and growls into my ear.

I turn around facing him and look at him breathing hard with his eyes closed.

"Can you let me go so I can put on my clothes?"

"Oh yeah, sorry." He clears his throat "Do you have a extra pair of shorts that I could borrow?"

I nod and hand it to him.

"Thanks"

After I'm done changing he grabs me.

"My love I don't know when you'll be able to see me again, I had a hard time overpowering him today." He caresses my face.

I nod saddened. Why can't Blake take after him, why does he hate me so much? What happened for him to become like this?

"Don't do that, it breaks me" he says sadly.

"I'm sorry, I just wish this could be different, I wish Blake would trust and warm up to me" I feel a tear slip but Xavier is fast to wipe it away.

He hugs me and leaves kisses all over my face. I giggle.

"There's the sound that I love so much" he looks at me with adoration.

"Jake said he would come here today to discuss something with your family, so he should be here any minute" I nod.

—————————————————

Sorry for the long wait, here's a short one.

Maybe I'll release two chapters today to apologize 👀😅