3

I follow behind his big build. He is at least 6'0 feet I over here am 5'2.

He suddenly stops and I bump into him. I stumble back a little and he turns around and steadies me. I gasp at the sparks of making skin contact. I look up and see his piercing eyes looking back at me. 

"Mate!" my wolf screams over and over again in my head.

Mate? he's my mate! I say my eyes wide. No wonder it suddenly smelled so good when he walked in.

"I never got the chance to ask for your name." he looks at me with amusement.

"I'm Rose"

"Well Rose," oh my god! the way he says my name I mentally moan.

He stops what he's saying and growls. Great I think he smelled my arousal.

I look down my face getting red with embarrassment.

I feel sparks on my cheek, and he gently pulls my face up so he can look at it. 

Lust is in his eyes when we make eye contact. 

"Rose I suggest you control yourself before I do something you'll regret." his voice getting deeper.

I shyly nod looking at him. he lets me go and grabs my schedule taking me to my first class.

We walk in and another amazing smell hits me. "Mate!" my wolf yelps in my head. 

I look around the class looking for the source and make eye contact with someone who looks like Jake.

Jake starts walking towards him and I follow him to the back of the class.

The desks are in pairs and Jake motions for me to sit down next to the boy.

He looks at me with piercing eyes as I sit down next to him

"This is English you won't do much here just a bunch of reading" Jake explains with adoration in his eyes as he looks at me.

"Jake?"

"hmm"

"are you guys twins?" I whisper to him

he chuckles and nods his head. He looks at his brother "why don't you introduce yourself brother."

I turn to look at his brother and notice everybody is staring at us. I look down and Jake growls at everybody and they all look away immediately. 

"Blake" His brother says staring into my soul. "I'm Rose" I say to him.

The bell rings and Jake gets up from squatting next to my chair.

"well there's the warning bell, I gotta go to my class now kitten" he pats my head and he starts walking away.

I grab his hand and whimper, he puts his other hand on top of mine. "I'll come and get you when class is over" he says promise in his eyes.

I nod my head and let go before he gives my hand a gentle squeeze. I stare at his back in longing as he walks out.

Blake's presence next to me suddenly becomes more apparent. I turn to look at him and he is staring at my hands on the desk.

________________________________________________________________

hey guys! If I made any mistakes please comment.

this is my first time writing please be nice to me :) 

I'm going to be updating as much as I can.