10

Rose POV

We both whip our heads in Blake's direction.

I see the chair he was sitting on is broken into pieces all over the floor.

Blake's body soon covers my view from the chair as he is slowly stalking towards me not breaking eye contact.

His eyes glowing yellow.

I whimper as I feel my whole body get extremely hot.

Also craving Blake's touch.

Unsteadily getting off of Jakes lap I take hurried steps towards Blake as he is moving too slow for my patience.

Jumping onto him I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

His arms grip my bottom holding me from falling.

I look into his beautiful golden eyes and move my eyes towards his lips while subconsciously biting my lip.

He growls as he sees what I did and smashes his lips onto mine, kissing me roughly.

The moans don't stop as we finally make skin contact.

I grind my hips against him as I feel his member harden.

He groans and drops me onto our bed.

When did he walk over here?

As soon as he lets go of me the feeling of my whole body on fire comes back in ten folds.

I moan, "m-more.... please"

Blake is just standing at the end of the bed looking at me slowly up and down as he takes off his shirt and unbuckles his pants.

A hand moves the hair from my face and I notice that Jake is sitting against the headboard.

He leans down and kisses me, passionately.

The fire in my body simmering down a little.

My pants get ripped off of me in a second.

I gasp breaking Jake's kiss, but he grabs my chin pushing my head back up so our lips meet again.

I moan as I feel Blake leaving wet kisses all over my legs causing me to arch my back as he gets closer to my heat.

Jake pulls away and I gasp for air.

He kisses me down my neck making me moan, stopping and sucking every now and then.

Jake stops and takes my shirt off.

I look down at  Blake and see that he is running his tongue on my inner thighs looking up at me like a predator.

I shudder involuntarily closing my legs but he stops them from moving and opens them wider continuing to leave kisses.

I moan and try to move away as I notice that my underwear is not on me anymore. He must've ripped them when he took off my pants.

But Jake holds me down and stops me.

"What's wrong kitten?" Jake seductively whispers into my ear.

Blake slowly gets closer to my heat not breaking eye contact with me.

My breathing gets heavier.

Fire igniting in my stomach.

His tongue finally makes contact and I moan, throwing my head back closing my eyes.

As pleasure and their scent fills the room.

I open my eyes and Jake is looking at me his eyes flickering red and brown while he is biting his bottom lip.

I pull his head down and kiss him.

He groans and starts playing with my nipples with his hands.

I pull away and moan louder. Pure pleasure taking over my whole body.

Blake inserts a finger and I arch my back groaning.

"Does that feel good princess?" Blake huskily says.

I hum nodding not being able to speak as he increases his speed.

"Use words kitten" Jake wraps his hand around my throat pushing my head to look at him.

"Ye-" I get cut off as Blake starts using his tongue to play with my clit and adds another finger.

"I'm gonna cum" I say moaning, gripping the sheets.

He groans causing vibrations and pumps his fingers faster.

Arching my back and wrapping my legs around his neck.

The moans won't stop coming out of me.

I feel my walls tighten around his fingers.

Gripping onto Blake's hair I reach my high, my whole body shaking.

I breath heavily moving away from him but he wraps his arms around my legs, pulls me back and cleans me with his mouth.

I whine and groan.

"Please, I- I can't it's too sensitive"

Blake gets up smirking at me.

"Oh kitten?"

I look up at Jake.

"We're not done yet, that was just the beginning" Jake says with a smirk on his face.

I look at them nervously and look down Blake's torso and see his member rock hard, leaving an imprint in his jeans.

I sit up and look at Jake and see he is also hard.

Fuck.

—————————————————

I took a while to update because I was thinking about how this scene should go down, I'm still not fully satisfied but it's way better than what I had previously.

I'm thinking of updating this each week either Friday or Saturday 🤔