16

Rose POV

"What do you mean I'm not allowed too??" I say exasperated.

Blake moves my head up to look at him his hand still around my neck.

"We mean you can't touch yourself, no toys, no hand, no grinding, nothing princess." He smirks, pushing my head up higher and squeezing more.

He leans down and smashes his lips against mine, darting his tongue in my mouth and swirling around mine.

I moan and start losing air so I push his head off of me and he stays put but loosens his grip on my neck, still kissing me he gently bites my bottom lip and sucks on it.

He pulls up and smirks at me before leaning down again next to my ear.

"Never try to touch yourself again princess." He whispers and bites my ear before I feel my legs being spread and kisses on my stomach getting lower.

I gasp and Blake tightens his grip on my throat again and leans into my neck kissing it and sucking, I know he'll leave hickies.

I moan and fist my hand into Blake's hair as I feel Jake's breath getting closer to my heat.

Moaning in desperation I move my hips up wanting his lips on me already.

Jake growls and wraps his arms around my legs holding me in place.

Feeling his fingers spread my lips apart I shiver as he blows air at me.

"Please-" I'm cut short when I feel his warm tongue on my area going in circles, I moan louder and try to move away when he goes faster.

They both growl and Blake whispers into my ear, "isn't this what you wanted princess? You can't move away."

I giggle and nodded my head, enjoying what they're doing to me.

Blake goes back to attacking my neck and leaves kissing going down to my erected buds and he flicks his tongue onto it, I moan and arch my back as he uses his fingers to play with the other one.

"Fuck" I moan lowly and Jake inserts a finger inside still moving his tongue in circles fast as he curls his finger inside me with each pump.

I moan gasping for air, gripping onto the sheets.

"Oh my god kitten, your so tight." Jake groans and I look down at him to see him rubbing his erection with his free hand.

I smirk and place my legs onto his shoulders and he groans deeper.

"Kitten your not making this any easier." He pulls his boxers down enough for his erection to come out and I put my legs down spreading them to get a better look as he uses his hand on himself.

I gasp, "Blake hold on." He let's go of me immediately, I have a feeling he knows where this is going when I see him smirk.

I sit up and slap Jakes arm away from his erection while I get on my knees.

"If I can't touch myself, you can't touch yourself." I look up at him, getting on my hands I take his tip into my mouth and he puts his hand on the back of my head groaning.

I take his whole length and bob my head back and fourth, he pushes my head making me go faster and I gag.

"Cmon kitten take all of me." I moan before he slams his cock down my throat once again.

I feel a hard slap on my ass before two fingers are inserted into me and I moan before pulling away from Jake.

"Please, I need it." I moan louder as Blake curls his fingers pushing them against my wall.

"Please fuck me." I gasp with my tear filled eyes from gagging and the pleasure.

"That's all you had to say princess." I hear his boxer band slap against his skin before I feel his erection hit my ass.

I feel his tip on my entrance and I move my hips back moaning loudly when I feel all of him fill me up before his hands roughly grip my hips pulling me forward causing it to slip out.

I groan, "Let me fill that pretty mouth of yours." Jake pushes my chin up and I open my mouth my lips around his tip, I feel Blake's cock on my entrance before they both thrust their lengths into me.

Groaning from the pleasure they pump faster inside, I feel my climax coming and I grip around Blake's length causing him to moan.

"Your about to cum princess." They pump faster and I finish my whole body shaking before I feel Jakes warm liquid squirt down my throat as he groans I hear Blake moan and grip my hips tighter feeling his warm load fill me up.

"Fuck" they both say under their breath and they do one more pump before pulling out.

I gasp as I can breath fully now and I feel an arm wrap around waist and another on my chest before I'm pushed up onto Blake's chest and I lay there, shaking, sweat dripping, out of breath, and feel Blake's heart beating quickly.

He leaves a kiss on my shoulder and I feel Jake wiping the sweat off my forehead before leaving a kiss on it.

"That'll teach you to never touch yourself again." Jake growls.

              ***************——-***************

We're now back at the house cuddling with each other on the couch watching Netflix.

"Are you hungry?" Jake asks me.

"Yeaa, I want pizza!" I smile at him and he laughs.

"I'm gonna go buy some then my love, I'll be back in a bit." He says and I nod before he kisses me and leaves. 

Blake continues to snore but Jake closing the door stirs him and he wakes up holding me tighter in alarm.

"It's ok puppy, Jake went to go buy pizza." 

He hums.

"Don't call me puppy."

I laugh, "Why not?"

"Because it's not cool."

"Too bad puppy."

He groans and pushes me away.

My heart pulls and I turn around and climb onto him.

"Hey that's not cool." I say sadly.

"I'm sorry princess, I was just kidding." He kisses my nose and holds me.

I lay my head on his chest before drifting off to sleep.

———————————————————————

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating, Just felt like I lost my spark in writing and I'm sorry to say that I'm going to stop updating as a whole :(

I really enjoyed writing my own book and including the things that I wanted in it.

And I have loved reading your commentary.

I'm sorry again and I hope you guys enjoyed Rose, Jake, and Blake's story. (Blake was my favorite ;) lol)