☆ミ ɴ •ଓ.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

┌──────────────┐
이젠 말해줘
입가를 헤매는 이름
이 슬픈 꿈의 의미를
└──────────────┘

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"yeonjun where the fuck have you been?" the pink haired boy heard as he entered the dorms. "i'm sorry, gyu, i was checking out the café you were talking about a while ago. "oh, the huenings family café?" beomgyu now started paying attention.

"yeah, that one, with the cute barista." yeonjun said without even thinking and regretting it a moment later when his best friend started annoying him. "does yeonjunnie have a crush on huening kai? awww adorable, our yeonjunnie is growing up." beomgyu continued teasing the older till jun had had enough and smacked the younger for being disrespectful.

"sorry, yeonjun-noona..." beomgyu apologized, tho he didn't look like he was sorry. after a moment of thinking the boy had a devilish smirk on his face. "why are you smiling like that? it looks creepy, gyu." yeonjun spoke while trying not to get chills from how creepy the other was acting. the only response he got, though, was beomgyu leaving the apartment.

"beomgyu what the fuck are you planning this time?" yeonjun sighed before stomping to his bedroom and flopping on his bed, not really seeing anything exciting in life.

to be honest, the boy got most of his happiness from scrolling through social media and looking at his favourite idols. he, of course, had some friends, but in all honesty it was kinda scary making new friends, so he just chose talking to strangers online.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇