☆ミ ᴏ •ଓ.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┌──────────────┐
비명을 삼킨 이 어둠
커지는 너와 내 틈
눈앞에 펼쳐진 이 낙서
다시 꿈속을 헤쳐
└──────────────┘

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
*2 months later*
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
"yeonjun, can you pass me the blanket?" huening kai called from his dorm room, while the other just rolled his eyes, taking the blanket from the living rooms couch and carrying to the room.

"you really need to clean up in here, kamal, its starting to smell." yeonjun said once entering the room, scrunching his nose at the smell of dirty socks. "sorry, yeonjun noona, i have not been feeling well since our training schedule has been tighter." kai responded to the other with a guilty smile.

ever since huening kai had passed the audition and gotten into kq, it had been a mess. beomgyu, yeonjun and kai were now living in the same dorm, but each of them got their own room, since they were training as a trio. training was really exhausting for all three of them.

kai was also the only one who passed the audition, so the pressure on him was huge. the fact that lately their schedules were made a lot tighter didn't help the exhaustion either. to be honest, he was really thinking about quitting.

surprisingly, yeonjun, who was now sat next to huening kai, was having the same thoughts. with korea being homophobic and him not only being nonbinary, but also queer, it was such a big pressure on him. it was also super exhausting to hide, but he knew there was no other way.

"yeonjun noona, hyuka, we need to leave for a dance practice!" they both heard beomgyus voice, both sighing and rolling their eyes, being really tired. yeonjun left kais room, giving him a quick hug, knowing that the other felt a bit better after receiving hugs.

when the three friends were done practicing, it was already 12 am, all three of them were absolutely exhausted. they knew that it would probably pay off, they were the only trainee group kq had, after all, but it was still so hard.

that night all of them slept together, in a big body sandwich, cuddled together and hoping for the best.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇