☆ミ ᴇ •ଓ.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

┌──────────────┐
ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
눈을 떠보니 그 밤 ᴀʜ
불꽃비가 내리던 날
악몽을 부르는 춤
끝나지 않는 리듬
└──────────────┘

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

 huening kai was currently at soobins house, stressing over the date he had with yeonjun in few hours. soobin was helping kai get ready, because kamal seemed way too stressed to do it by himself. "hyuka, it will be alright, i promise. don't stress too much." soobin tried to calm huening down a bit, being somewhat successful at it.

 right as both men had finished dressing up, somebody rung the doorbell. "soobin-hyung i cannot do this, tell them im not here." the younger screeched, hiding behind soobin's couch while soobin rolled his eyes at the boy, opening the door and greeting yeonjun. 

 "baby, come here." yeonjun spoke rather loudly, making a certain boy behind the couch screech. "ha! found you! lets go, hyu." yeonjun said when he had approached huening kai, pulling the boy out from behind the couch by his arm, while the younger boys face colour resembled tomato by now. both people put on their shoes and left the house, leaving soobin to just sigh at the childishness of them both.

"okay so love, i will need you to close your eyes for a minute." yeonjun said to kamal, who just obeyed, definitely not blushing at the pet name. when the older gave kai the signal to open his eyes, an audible gasp escaped from his lips. yeonjun was holding the most beautiful bouquet of roses. when accepting the flowers, kamal flashed his smile to the other, just murmuring a small "if you keep giving me so many flowers, our dorm will turn into a botanic garden soon.".

 yeonjun had actually planned the cutest date ever. the pair sat in yeonjun's car, heading somewhere unknown (at least for kai), arriving at the cutest café. it turned out to be a puppy café, where they spent time, sipping on their drinks(which yeonjun had paid for), playing with puppies and just having a good time. yet that wasn't all of yeonjun's plan. their next stop was surprising to kamal - it was a plushie store. and then was the moment when kai wanted to burst out in tears - this meant that yeonjun had remembered his love for plushies.

 yeonjun shyly scratched the back of his neck : "i know how much you love plushies and noticed that you had left your collection at your home so i thought that i could help out...", he spoke slowly, almost like he was carefully deciding on each of his words. kai didn't even have words to express how happy he was so he just jumped in the taller persons arms, yeonjun, thankfully, succeeding to catch him. 

 after kai had picked out his plushie, which was a fox one by the way - he said that it reminded him of yeonjun, the couple went to their last destination - a small city square, containing small shops, decorated with fairy lights everywhere.

"yeonjun-noona, this is so beautiful, thank you." kamal broke the silence after few minutes of them drinking on their freshly made hot chocolate drinks and eating some kinds of sweets. yeonjun looked at him, seeing that the boy was on the verge of tears, quickly putting his food down."

 "kai, baby, don't cry, oh my lord" yeonjun rambled in panic, wiping kamal's tears away, accidentally also leaning in by instinct. only after the other had frozen in his place, yeonjun realized what he had done, blushing a bit. "yeonjun what are you-" huening kai tried to speak, yet that was the only thing he could barely say, getting lost in his noona's eyes. 

 "can i?" yeonjun asked, in a rather deep voice. huening kai swallowed thickly, nodding right after. "this can't be real, this can't be real" was the only thing in huening kai's head. yet he knew that it was, indeed, real when yeonjun grabbed his jaw once again, leaning in and connecting their lips. huening kai felt this warm feeling spreading inside of him, coming from his heart. it warmed him up better than any of his blankets had ever warmed him up, being softer than the softest cotton candy. it was almost like fireworks exploded all around them.

 yet huening kai wasn't the only one who felt that way. when yeonjun finally pulled away, his cheeks being a little flushed, the only thing he could do was stare at the younger in complete awe. yet the next thing yeonjun said left huening kai to answer 'yes' in each and every way he could.

"huening kai, will you do the honour of being my boyfriend?"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇