☆ミ ᴠ •ଓ.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┌──────────────┐
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ
ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ
조각난 세상
잊혀진 둘의 일기 속
데려가 줘 그 비밀로
└──────────────┘

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆–a week later–◆◇◆◇◆

 huening kai almost ran to his old work place. "oh my god, lea, is it true? is taehyun really gonna work here, in the café?" huening kai screeched, when he reached his big sister. Lea just looked at him in confusion for a moment, slowly nodding after she had processed the youngers words. 

 kai started jumping around in pure happiness and just as lea was trying to warn him to be more careful, he jumped right into somebody's chest. "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to, please for- " huening kai rambled, not even have noticed who the person was. " hyuka it's fine, it's just me - taehyun" the other boy cut him off, giving him a bright smile and hugging him tightly.

 both boys decided to sit down for a cup of coffee, to talk about what had happened to their lives recently. see, taehyun was one of huening kai's oldest friends. both boys met in a kindergarten, meeting in a dance studio when they were ten and then staying friends all through school, though going to different schools. even though taehyun had no intention of becoming a trainee, he still danced in his free time and had finally decided to move out of his parents house, hence him finding the job. he was so happy for huening kai's talent being recognized though and proud of him too. this was the closest they have had ever been in their friendship.

 "oh right, hyuka, some tall guy told me, that i should tell you to return to your dorms at 5 pm, when he saw me talking with lea behind the counter." taehyun remebered, when it had already hit 4 pm. "i think he said his name was yeon something" hyun continued. "OH! yeonjun? he is one of my trainee trio boys." huening kai exclaimed, still curious of what the other would have wanted. 

◆◇◆◇◆–an hour time skip–◆◇◆◇◆

 "yeonjun noona, i'm home! what did you want from me?" huening kai screamed through the whole dorms, once he had entered them. "hyuka, sweetie, can you please come to the kitchen for a second?" he heard yeonjuns...unusually sweet...voice ring through the house. he gulped thickly and walked to the kitchen, taking his outside shoes off before. 

 when he entered the kitchen, he saw the most beautiful view ever in front of his eyes. huening kai almost teared up. there stood yeonjun, with the most beautiful black outfit on, they had long flowy skirt with a pretty blouse on, holding a bouquet of blood red roses. "yeonjun what is th-" huening kai started, being cut off with yeonjun putting a finger in front of his lips to shush him. 

 "huening kai, we have known each other for months and even though our first few meetings weren't the sweetest, you still left a big impression on me. every night i would go to sleep thinking about you. when you passed the audition i was so relieved, because in all honesty i was so excited for us to be in one group. from the first glance you were so beautiful to me and you still are." yeonjun spoke, now coming a lot closer to huening kai, " so, kai kamal huening, will you go on a date with me?" yeonjun finished, handing the youngest the flowers.

 huening kai burst into tears, hugging yeonjun tightly. "yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes" kamal mumbled through tears. yeonjun just tried to calm the other down, wiping his tears and whispering sweet words into kai's ears. both of them were super happy in this moment. when they went to sleep, they were both cuddled together tightly, on yeonjun's bed, smiles on both of their faces.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇