☆ミ ʏᴏᴜ •ଓ.

┌──────────────┐
비명을 삼킨 이 어둠
커지는 너와 내 틈
눈앞에 펼쳐진 이 낙서
다시 꿈속을 헤쳐
└──────────────┘
-not edited-

it had been already 2 months. 2 months since huening kai realized who the love of his life was...2 months since he was as happy as he could...2 months since he didn't feel as tired when just living and 2 months since he had started dating yeonjun.

it was also 1 month since his debut. funnily enough, he, yeonjun and beomgyu did manage to debut as a trio under kq named "kq fellaz". They had met ateez, their seniors and inspiration to be trainees. they also weren't overworked and had gotten a lot of fans, even though their debut was unexpected.

they even got a bigger dorm where each of them got their own, big room...yeonjun and kamal still slept in each others rooms tho. they were happy and that was all that mattered. some of their fans even seemed to have caught on them being a couple, but it wasn't like they really could deny or confirm it.

-2 months later-

"hyuka, can you please come here" yeonjun called from his dorm room, kamal running in the room without hesitation, which yeonjun just chuckled at. i mean all that yeonjun wanted was to hug his boyfriend and he was sure that huening kai knew it, but he would still run like it was something very important that jun needed.

yeonjun just opened up his arms while still sitting on the bed, kai jumping right in, making both of them fall on the bed. both people just started hysterically laughing at the situation, while beomgyu, who was in the room next to juns, just face palmed as it wasn't anything new really.

huening kai was happy, he really was and he wanted this to never end and it would never end.

a/nhi guys im sorry for the short epilogue, i will probs rewrite it someday, just needed to finish the book bc i needed to

a/n
hi guys im sorry for the short epilogue, i will probs rewrite it someday, just needed to finish the book bc i needed to.
thank you for reading, i love you and thank you