☆ミ ᴡ •ଓ.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

┌──────────────┐
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ
ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ
조각난 세상
잊혀진 둘의 일기

데려가 줘 그 비밀로
└──────────────┘

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

yeonjun looked into the window of the cafe, definitely not to check if huening kai was working today. he looked around the shop, trying to spot anyone, since it seemed to be very empty. once he saw the brown, short hair and the goofy smile, though, he quickly entered the shop.

"goodmorning, welcome to 'way home' café, where everyone can feel at home. what can i get for you- OH ITS YOU!" the younger male blushed when realising who is the customer.

"ah sorry, what would you like to order, yeonjunnie?" huening kai asked, blush painting his cheeks, which in all honesty, yeonjun found cute.

"hi, kai, i first wanted to apologize for being kinda rude yesterday, i was a bit confused as to why you had my number, but we can be friends, right?" yeonjun asked looking the boy right into his eyes, the other just shakily nodding.

"nice, can i order something so we can chat for a while?" yeonjun asked, to which kai responded with a "yes, what would you like?".

yeonjun looked through the menu, really not able to decide what he wanted. "can i just take whatever you like the most?" he asked kai, the other happily nodding and starting to make the drinks, humming a melody.

"what song are you humming" yeonjun asked, curious, since he really liked the melody. "oh its called 'puma', its by TXT" huening responded, a bit emberased.

"anyways, here is your drink!" huening fastly changed the topic, sliding a cup across the table. "what is this, it's amazing!" yeonjun asked, after tasting the drink, his eyes sparkling.

"ah, it's actually a kinda special, it's inspired by ATEEZ's 'wave', it's a summer special. " i see, why don't we introduce ourselves properly, since we wanna be friends?" yeonjun said with a light smile, kai just nodding.

"hi, my name is choi yeonjun, 21 years old and use they/he pronouns." yeonjun said, stretching out his hand, which kai accepted after saying "huening kai, 18, he/him". they both shook their hands, continuing to chat about their interests and hobbies after.

yeonjun found out that kai was gay, loves plushies and has a huge collection of them, as well the fact that he had just finished school and that the café was a family business.

as for kai - he found out that the other was unlabeled for now, but was also nonbinary, he also loved ateez and was currently a trainee under kq.

both of them were super happy for finding a new friend, the little misunderstanding long forgotten.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇