☆ミ ʟ •ଓ.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

┌──────────────┐
비명을 삼킨 이 어둠
커지는 너와 내 틈
눈앞에 펼쳐진 이 낙서
다시 꿈속을 헤쳐
└──────────────┘

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

P. S. i don't know how auditions work so it will probably not be accurate :)

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"huening kai, please come to the room 222" both boys heard, after sitting in the waiting room for 20 minutes. it was surprising, since they had been hearing auditionees being called back for 10 minutes already and, honestly, kai thought that he had done badly and judges didn't like him.

"this is your cue to leave, kai" yeonjun nudged the youngest, with a proud smile. kamal almost ran into the room, with a last wave to his noona, feeling nervous. yeonjun, on the other side was freaking out, now also showing it, because they knew that if you get called back in, the chances are - you are getting in.

of course, there is a chance you won't get in, if the judges don't like you, but knowing kamal, yeonjun was positive that the youngers cuteness would be a free ticket of getting in.

"wait....cuteness? yeonjun stop thinking about him like that." the older thought to himself, smacking his own head at the thoughts. he suddenly left someone jump on him and wrap their hands around his neck, while  legs being around his waist. with a dolphin screech, the person, that yeonjun now identified as huening kai, hid his face into the olders neck.

"YEONJUN NOONA, I GOT IN, THEY SAID I GOT IN." huening kai was jumping around now, while laughing in disbelief, while the other was still in shock. "oh my gosh, hyu, im so proud of you. let's go to the cafe to celebrate?" yeonjun said with a hopeful smile, which soon turned into a huge smile once huening kai agreed to the offer.

you see, the both boys would have never guessed, that this day would change their whole lives.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇