i. into the i-land

❛into the i-land❜

❛into the i-land❜

THE CAMERAS WERE rolling in the secret room where the three producers all gathered to watch the trainees coming into the i-land.

"so, what i've noticed is, this new building built just for I-LAND. like a blockbuster movie with its own set." rain laughed.

zico then added, eagerly, "i was so surprised when i walked in."

"this is such a big project. i can't help but wonder how much money got put into this. they did a great job with everything!" rain said, intrigued with the structure and internal design of the building isolated in the middle of the forest.

"i'm looking forward to this." rain puts on a smile, as bang si hyuk and zico nod in agreement.

the system turns on, as well as 37 monitors/cameras that show almost everything in I-LAND. from the living room to the lobby to the laundry room. everything was made just for the trainees competing.

the producers were talking to each other until the bigger screen than the other ones lit up showing the outside. trees of green and a dirt path leading up to i-land.

"i wonder what kind of trainees we'll meet." zico anticipated.

three boys walked along the path, with big smiles and curious glances, looking around the place. they looked like little children inside a mall. it was cute.

"ah it's so slippery!" one of the boys, whose name is jake says.

"you want me to hold your hand?" another charming-looking boy said, jokingly.

"it feels like we're in a horror movie," a boy known by the name of youngbin eyed his surroundings with a cautious smile.

the three members of the first unit soon arrive in front of the big box called i-land. they all had overwhelmed and shocked expressions. sunoo was covering his mouth from the surprise.

"it's so grand, i can't believe it." sunoo analyzed the building with a bewildered smile.

"what's this? it's such a big door." jake squinted his eyes when he looked up because of the sunlight.

"let's go!" youngbin said, as they all proceeded into the strange building. not before struggling to open the door of course.

they went into the room, making shocked noises, intrigued. the three later find themselves in front of a dark room.

"how do we proceed?" sunoo asked to no one in particular. he looked around the big empty room which then lit up, the floor glistening with white light.

they all had wide eyes and dropped jaws.

"is this wonderland? it's so magnificent." jake said.

the floor then moved making them laugh, mostly from the nerves. they walked on towards the seats using the moving floor. and they sat themselves center stage like the main characters they are. purr as you should.