v. the survivors and the newcomers

❛the survivors and the newcomers❜

"NI-KI! NI-KI! NI-KI IS THE CENTER." ta-ki said, happily while you watched them on the tv, getting ready for their performance. "look it's ni-ki!"

ni-ki is a great dancer so you could understand why he's center.

your smile got wider when you saw belle standing on the fifth place in front.

"look, it's belle-unnie!" shion has her arms around your waist, giving it a squeeze.

everyone was so good, you could see some mistakes but all in all it was a decent performance. you could feel jake's nerves when he dropped his mic.

───

all of your jaws dropped when the voice announced that 6 i-landers would get eliminated. you didn't know whether to be happy or sad about that.

"those who got eliminated will arrive soon."

"they must have mixed feelings." jimin pursed his lips.

"i don't know what to say to them." hanbin looked concerned.

"should we say it's okay?" shion asked, staring at the floor.

after she asked that, the door opened and in came ni-ki first followed by the rest.

"jay?!" both you and shion gasped.

shion went to him with open arms. you guess hugging was a natural thing here, everybody seems to be comfortable with being touchy.

"you shouldn't be here." you frowned, truthfully. "and ni-ki weren't you the center?" you asked the 16 year old boy who had his hood up.

he met your eyes with a sad smile and shrugged his shoulders. ta-ki gave him a bear hug so his smile became larger.

"even with 12 heeseungs there, five would still get voted off." jay said.

"it must've been hard huh?" you gave them a small smile.

you locked eyes with a teary daniel who nodded to your question.

"i realized that if you didn't have enough fighting spirit in you. you would never survive. so it got me all fired up." you determinedly stared at the camera.

───

"and the last person who gets to enter i-land is..." you were praying. shion got in and you couldn't describe how happy you are for her, but now there was only one spot left.

"yanmin." you gasped, covering your mouth with your hand. everyone screamed and shion and sunoo hugged you at the same time.