viii. bunny ears

❛bunny ears❜

❛bunny ears❜

AFTER DINNER, you helped sunghoon wash the dishes. everyone was chatting around the glass table while you were left alone because you insisted on wiping the counters. let's just say, you were a little bit of a clean freak.

when you finished washing your hands, you walked away from the kitchen to go to the bathroom. you wanted to change and wash your face so you can sleep already.

"unnie! where are you going?" you halted when you hear shion yell after you.

you looked back at all of them who were sitting at the glass table and answered shortly, "bathroom." with that, you turned your back and strolled off.

they went back to chatting with each other after watching you walk away.

"y/n doesn't really like talking that much, does she?" heeseung spoke, tilting his head at shion and belle.

shion laughed, "oh she's like that to people she just met. but you'll be surprised once she gets comfortable around you." she winked at the boys.

heeseung raised his eyebrows in anticipation.

"i was shocked when she cussed not gonna lie." sunghoon took a sip from the drink in his hand.

the boys were all taken aback, shion was laughing her head off, and belle had her head in her arms, droning off.

"noona did what?!" ta-ki who was dancing paused and questioned what sunghoon had just stated.

"what a pleasant surprise," sunoo grinned with his hand on his mouth.

"oh yeah, she swears a lot. she almost acts like me when you become close to her." shion snorted.

"can't wait for that to happen." jungwon smiled.

"yah! this is literally a tv show, there might be children watching." k joked, as he came out of the snack bar.

"who gives a shit," shion bellowed as a joke.

"you're gonna get kicked out of the show, shion." geonu shook his head.

shion made more jokes after that. the evening felt light and everyone was relaxed, although everyone knew they would become more stressed as days will pass.

"shion, have you seen my make-up bag?" everyone stopped and turned to you who came back into the kitchen to ask shion where your make-up bag was, where all your facial products was put into. you couldn't find it and shion had borrowed it a while ago.

you were met with silence, seeing everybody looking at you weirdly.

"what?" you asked.

you had changed out of the grounder uniform and into the white complementary pajamas which was for the i-landers to wear. your hair was in loose waves down your back. and you had just finished brushing your teeth.

do they think my bare face looks ugly? now i'm self-conscious.

"are you...wearing bunny ears?" heeseung question, amused.

you looked up and remembered you were wearing your white bunny headband to push your hair back so it wouldn't get wet while you washed your face.

"yes? and what about it?" you questioned, unsure.

"i didn't know you had this cute side to you, y/n-ie. the bunny ears are adorable." sunoo cooed. there's nothing cute about you.

"oh you want it? here." you made a move to take off the headband but jungwon and sunoo immediately say no.

"eh?"

"just wear it. nevermind," sunoo laughed.

"anyways, shion, my make-up bag please." you rolled your eyes.

"you should wear that all the time, y/n-ah!" jungwon clapped. you shook your head and waited for shion.

"shion, hurry up."

"coming, unnie!" she bolted towards you and you made your way back towards your bedroom.

"that was refreshing." sunghoon raised his eyebrows, smiling.

"she's definitely sunoo-approved," sunoo grinned, nodding.

"that's so stupid." jaebeom laughed at sunoo's face because of how cringe his comment was.

before sunoo could answer, belle cuts him off, "i'm going to bed, good night." she proceeds to walk away while the boys bid her a good night.

sunoo cleared his throat. "now as i was saying,"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!