xiii. crush

❛crush❜

❛crush❜

THE FEELING OF unfamiliarity was slowly easing away, and you were slowly letting yourself enjoy your time here. you were beginning to feel comfortable and treat everyone as friends, but still acknowledging them as competitors.

you easily got close to the people from the ground, maybe it was because there wasn't a hard atmosphere over there, just dropouts helping each other with the motivation to move to i-land together. but you were steadily getting attached to the people here in i-land.

"wow.." exclaimed everyone as you all walked together to the kitchen to see boxes of pizza on the table.

"finally, some good fucking food!" shion declared.

"woah, they have boxes for each of us." belle couldn't believe her eyes.

"god that's a lot of calories." you whispered to yourself.

"loosen up a bit y/n, loosen up your belt too." k swung an arm over your shoulder with a chortle.

you started eating, enjoying the light chatter, and conversing with one another.

you had four pieces of pizza and you're stomach was about to burst.

"i can't eat any more pizza." you laid your head on the table, pushing away the opened box of junk food, holding your stomach delicately.

k laughed, "i'm sure you can fit a few more."

"i'm not joking, i'm literally about to throw up all over this freaking table and you're gonna watch me do it." you closed your eyes, still laying your head on the table.

"who wants y/n's leftovers?" sunghoon asked, rubbing your back with his hand as if that would make you feel better.

"just give it to the staff or something." you muttered. you heard them laugh and you would've made some snarky remark if only you weren't carrying a fat food baby in your stomach right now.

"nope, i'm done. i can't eat anymore neither." belle who has eaten the same number of slices of pizza as you, walked out of the kitchen with a sick expression on her face.

"look at shion, guys, damn." k laughed, gesturing at shion who was practically inhaling her pizza.

"shion, don't overdo it. you know you can only take eight slices." you warned her since she would pass out if she's had too much fattening food.

"yes mom."

───

"i have a crush on sunghoon."

you immediately sat up, snapping your head towards the girl who just uttered that sentence.

"i'm sorry?" you asked, taken aback. you didn't expect this at all.

"i have a crush on sunghoon." belle raised an eyebrow at me while laying on her bed.

it was eleven at night and shion had just turned off the lights so you can sleep until belle said that.

you and shion make eye contact with each other and then both of your faces contorted into teasing grins.

"belle and sunghoon sitting on a tree." you started, smirking.

belle groaned, covering her face with her pillow, "i knew you were gonna do this."

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" shion finished and then squealed.

"miss belle has a big fat crush on sunghoon." you drawled, torturing her.

"STOP OH MY GOD." belle liked it, it was quite obvious.

"to be honest, we kinda already knew you had a crush on him." shion laughed.

"but i feel like he has feelings for someone else." belle frowned.

"eh? really? who?"

"i don't know." belle shrugged, pretending to not know. but she had her suspicions.

───

you couldn't act the same way around sunghoon now without your eyes trying to find belle.

"are you okay?" sunghoon asked, sitting beside you in the couch. your eyes began searching for belle. but you noticed the both of you were very much alone.

"uh- oh yeah." you smiled awkwardly.

sunghoon looked at you and laughed, "what are you so awkward for?"

"me? awkward? not me! wrong bitch." you raised your eyebrows, innocently.

"well anyways, i'm just gonna...yeah." you ran away from him, leaving him on the couch confused.