Chapter 10

Malia

8:00pm

The girls and I are decorating the Christmas tree in my dorm and drinking hot chocolate it's finally my favourite time of the year. Annabelle hasn't moved in a while do I'm sure someone was playing a trick on me. "So are you girls going home to family for Christmas?" They all nod Leah looks at me "Are you going home?" I nod "I haven't them in what feels like forever" Selah giggles "I can't believe it's Christmas!" Olivia sips her hot chocolate and nods "What did you guys ask your parents for?" I turn to her "I just asked for a new Beatles vinyl" Bella smiles "I asked for a really pretty necklace I saw" Leah looks at everyone "I asked for a car....." Audrey gasps Julia giggles and Olivia breaks out laughing "A car?!?!" Leah nods I hold in my laugh "Why a car?" Leah shrugs "I told them if it's too much they can just get me a new guitar" I smile "Leah and they said yes when you said a car?" she looks at me "Not exactly" I giggle then we talk for a while after we told each other what we asked for I think for a second "Oh Olivia you never told us what you asked for" She smiles brightly "I asked for my favourite book collection Anne of Green Gables" you should read it sometime I nod "Will do"

Most of the girls go back to their dorms to get ready for leaving in the morning to go home but Bella stays for a while because we're both completely packed already I turn to her.

"Do you think the doll is going to move while I'm away for the week"

"No I hope she doesn't"

"None of my friends are staying here for Christmas so if it does move something is up with that doll"

"Malia that doll has given me creep vibes since I first saw it"

"I didn't think something like this would happen"

"I know but Malia don't worry you get to spend time with your family!"

"Yeah I do but let's just hope my younger brothers aren't fighting"

"You have siblings"

"Yes and very annoying ones at that"

Bella laughs then we both here a crash from my room "What was that?"

I shrug and bite my bottom lip then we jump up and run to my room I look at the floor "My pictures!!"

Bella is looking at the shelf "You would want to see something else"

I turn to her then look at the shelf "I didn't put her up their... That's it! I'm done!" I grab the doll running down the stairs and through the corridor

Lorraine

Ed and I are picking up a few tapes to bring home that we left in the lecture room and while we are walking down the hall we hear some running then we see Malia running with Annabelle in her arms.

Ed sees her and grabs her arms "Malia, Malia calm down what's going on what happened" he looks at me then at Malia.

Malia is sobbing quietly "This doll! It's a monster I have to get rid of it NOW!!!!"

Ed looks really worried "Malia what happened?" He looks at me

She wipes her tears away and sniffles "All my pictures were on the floor and she was sitting on my shelf" she falls onto Ed's shoulder sobbing.

Ed comforts her "It's ok look don't do anything with the doll keep it in your room until your back from the Christmas break"

Malia nods wiping her tears it's so heart breaking I feel horrible for her but Ed is just a sweetheart comforting her

Ed smiles "Alright well you just go back and leave the doll somewhere safe you won't be there so nothing will happen to you"

Malia nods "Thanks Mr. Warren"

He smiles "Anytime kiddo"

Malia waves and walks back with Bella to her dorm

I look at Ed holding my rosary beads wrapped around my hand with my hands on my chest "Ed you're such a sweetheart you know that" I peck his cheek

He smiles "I know now let's get them tapes and go home" he smiles

I nod and we walk to the lecture room and get the tapes

WORD COUNT : 719
GUYS I WAS IN HOSPITAL AND I FRACTURED MY FOOT SO IM IN A CAST NOW