Prolog

It was 1 am in the middle of the night when talking could be heard in the hallways from the police station. Sheriff Nick Goode decided to look what's happening in the Hallway. "How can you be so sure that it was me?!" A angry Amelia Andrea Claire asked. "I saw you with the spray can in your damn hand, young lady!" The police officer answers.  "I could have found it, you dipshit!" "That was a good excuse, one of the best I've ever heard!" Lightly laughed the officer. "Fucking Asshole!" Amelia screamed. That's when Sheriff Goode decided to step in. "Hey! What's going on here, James?" Goode asked as he was walking towards them. "I just put this girl under arrest, sir. She spray painted one of the Sunnyvale Highschool walls." Officer James replied. "I will take it from here, James. You can go home." Sheriff Goode ordered. "Thank you, sir." And with that he pushed Amelia over to Goode and left. "Well then let's get this started." Sheriff Goode told Amy, too wich she just scoffed.

'In the office'

Amelia Andrea Claire sits in front of Sheriff Nick Goode, refusing to talk. "You need to tell me what happened Miss Claire or I'll have to hold you here until you start talking." She didn't answer. "From what officer Tozier told me I got that you sprayed the Highschool wall from Sunnyvale but why did you do it? Did you do it because you were bored or because a student offended you and you wanted revenge?" Still no answer. "Well it seems like tonight you won't answer any if my Questions so I will arrest you for the night maybe in the morning you will start talking more." Sheriff Goode said and stood up from his seat. That's when Amelia started to speak. "I wanted revenge." She spoke with no emotion in her voice. Slowly Sheriff Goode Sits down again. "Why did you wanted revenge?", he asked. "These Sunnyvaler kids sprayed our school too i just wanted to return the favor. And as they did it of course nobody did anything but when a Shadysider is doing it there somebody is doing something against it!", to the end Amelia is raising her voice slightly. "That's because they didn't got caught but you on the other hand did got caught.", Goode replied calmly. "Bullshit." Amelia mutters under her breath. Sheriff Goode sighed loudly. "I will let this one slide because it's the first time that you have gone against the laws. But still I need to call one of you're parents. Who should I call? Your Mum or Dad?" After Amelia heard the word mom she started to tear up a little bit and looked down. Goode of course saw this. "Hey, is everything ok? Did I say something wrong?", but as Amelia looked up again her face held no emotions. "None of them. My dad is at work and my mother is...d.dead." Amelia struggled a little bit to say the last part because she still didn't wanted to belive that her Mother was gone but she still countine to answer. "I want you to call Christine Berman. She is my legal Gurdian when my father isn't at home." First Goode looked with pity at her when she said the first part of the sentence but then it turned into shock when he heard the name but he catches himself fast again. "Of Course Miss.."
"Just Amy. I'm not that old." She tells him with a small smile. "How you wish Amy." And with that he picked up the phone and started to call Christine Berman, his ex best friend. Through the whole phone call Goode would stare from time to time at Amy. How perfect her Hair laid on her shoulders or how her brown eyes scanned the room coriously. "She said she is here in 2 minutes as she was near by." Amy just nodded and started to look at the Sheriff a little bit more. Now as she looked she saw how handsome he actually looked. It was silent in the room. Both Goode and Claire kept scanning the other Person until a woman's voice was heard in the Hallway. "I'm hear to collect Amelia Andrea Claire. My name is Christine Berman." "Well seems like there's my ride home." Amy says as Sheriff Goode made a hand signal that she could go to Christine. She stands up and starts to go the door but before she left she said in a gentle and kind voice: " Goodnight, Sheriff Goode." "Just Nick. I'm not that old." Nick mimicked her sentence from earlier. Amy smiled softly and him. "Goodnight Nick." And with that she leaves the room and walks to her legal Gurdian who's more like a Mom to her. In the Sheriff's Office Nick Goode watched as the beauty of a girl walked down the Hallway. "Goodnight, Amy", he wisphers softly. And this was just the beginning of their Story

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
So this was the Prolog. Please give me a Feedback about what you think about it so far.
Best wishes ❤