Chapter One

Insane Nights -》Act Two: Chapter One

                                                       °~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

'Present Day'

Hopeless. That's the most common Emotion people felt after losing someone they loved and that's exactly how Amelia Andrea Claire felt since one of her Best Friends died. Simon wasn't just a Best Friend to her, he was like the younger Brother, Amy could tease everytime about everything and now he's just gone. From one moment on the other ereased from the World because of a stupid curse. To the Hopeless feeling came another strong Emotion too. One that was even stronger than any Emotion could be: Anger. Amelia was angry at her Dad for leaving her right after he visited her one time in the Hospital, to go back to work, at Liam because he was getting anyoing because after the accident he didn't let her do anything anymore. He even forbid Denna, Sam, Josh and Kate to come and visit her in the Hospital and at Home because he tought they had something to do with her, so called 'accident', at Nick because he told the Residnets of Sunnyvale and Shadyside a lie about Simons death. He said it was a teenager that just took to much drugs and fell against a shelf with his neck, killing him instantly. Even if she was angry, she could see from where he was coming. They didn't had a proof to show what really happened that night. Yes, she was angry at the three of them but the most person she was angry of was herself, that she was so uncarfull and got stabbed, that she couldn't prevent Simon's death from happening. Now she was standing in front of her full body lenght mirror, in the Black Dress she bought a few days ago with matching earrings and shoes, ready to go to Simon's Furneral. Liam and Amelia had paid for the whole furneral after they heard that Simon's Parents didn't wanted to spent money on a funeral for an "ungratfull brat" like him. It didn't matter to them, that on some days Simon worked his ass off, to help his parents pay off the bills. Today was not only the day that Amy would bid Simon her last Goodbye but she would see her other Friends as well, for the first time since everything had changed, since the only one she had contact with was Nick after she woke up because of Liam. Even if she would never admitt it out loud but she was a little bit angry at Denna and Sam too. After Everything they risked their Friends life, hers included, just because Denna was to Selfish to just let Sam die and Sam too Selfish was to ask for something like, risking their lifes, getting hurt or ,like it happened to Simon, loose their own life's in order to safe her's. Don't missunderstand her she is gratefull that Sam is still alive but on somedays she wonders if it was worth the risk. Simon died, Josh and Kate both had pretty bad injures, nothing life threatens but still they were pretty beaten up. And herself barely got away with her life. Sometimes she thought it would have been better if Sam would had just died, like it was supposed to happen but on the end of the Day she always regretted these thoughts after all was Sam her best Friend since they were still little innocent babies. That didn't mean she thought that what had happened was fair and she was still very pissed at Sam for judging her and Nick's Realationship, in the Hospital all these weeks ago. They had a massive argument, it was so heated that Amy couldn't breath for some minutes and the nurses had to put a oxygen mask on, so she could breath properly on her own again. Well what's happening between Nick and Amy is simple to describe: Its an Up and Down all the time, like a rollercoaster. After Amy woke up, she was really traumatieded, that she pushed everyone away. She thought Nick would leave her but he stayed, hold her while she was crying for hours, stayed calm when she was yelling at him to leave and she was so greatfull for it. If he wouldn't had been there for her, she would be dead already after she tried suicide and he saved her from jumping down from the Hospital Roof as everything was getting too much for her. Amelia was so lost in her mind, that she didn't hear the door of her Bedroom opening and that Liam was standing in her doorway, she first realised he was there when he knocked on the wide opened door. "Ready to go, lil sis?" Liam asks taking a step closer to her, outstretching his hand, scared she will scream at him when he comes closer. Grabbing her purse and ignoring his outstretched Hand, marching right past him towards the big staircase, freezing on top of the stairs when she see's a head with familiar black hair standing by the front doors back turned towards her. Faster then anybody could look, she was down the stairs, running towards her Lover. Hearing footsteps running towards him he knows immidatly who it was and spins around just in time to catch her in his arms. "Hello, my dear." Nick mumbles into her Hair. "Hey Nick. Why are you here? Not that I don't want you here but I thought you said, you need to work today?" Amelia pulls back a little bit, so that she can look into his wonderfull dark brown eyes. "I took the day off, I just couldn't leave you alone on this day, knowing how much he meant to you." Nick explains to her. Amelia's heart skips a beat after hearing what Nick did for her. A clearing throat made the Couple pull away from each other. Nick nods towards Liam, a gesture to greet him, wich Liam did the same. "Shall we?" Nick asks holding his arm out towards his beloved Girlfriend. Amy nods, slinges her arm through his and slowly with wolbing legs walking out of the door. And off the trio were on the way to the graveyard of Shadyside but with a Furneral comes the hardest part: Letting go....

 And off the trio were on the way to the graveyard of Shadyside but with a Furneral comes the hardest part: Letting go

A/n

Hey Guys!  I hope you like this Chapter! After some really sweet words from a really faithfull reader: gossip_mode

I got the motivation back to write a new Chapter. Really Thank you Girl! 

Best wishes the Author