Chapter 3

Insane Nights--》Chapter 3

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

For what felt like forever, Nick and Amy just stared in the eyes of one other. Until Amy's eyes slowly moved down to his oh so kissable Lips that weren't so far from her own ones. Oh how bad she wanted to feel his lips against her own ones, in a passionate kiss. Goode noticed were her eyes looked at and smirked. Painful slowly Nick started to lean in but a centimeter before they're lips could meet, Amy heard her name being called not so far away from them. Faster then Goode could perceive, Amelia had pushed him away already and started to make herself look more neutral.

As Denna turned around the cornor she was surprised to see her best Friend and the Towns Sheriff standing there toegether, not far from each other and Lia with slightly pink cheeks. "Lia, thank God your ok! I looked everywhere for you! The Bus is leaving, c'mon!" Amelia nodded and wanted to go but Goode had other plans and grabbed her arm.

"Sorry, girls but Am... Miss Claire has to come with me. At all she was the one who started that fight." In the middle of the sentence he cleared his throat as he almost called Amelia by her first name in front of one of her friends.

"That was definitely self defense!" Amy exclaims angry.

Before Nick could say another Word Denna suddenly screams: "What the fuck is that!" As Goode turned around to look what Denna meant he lost the grip on Amy's arm.

Denna took that as their chance and grapped Amy's other Hand and run away to their Bus. Nick noticed this too late and as he turned around the Bus had already closed his doors and started to drive away. "Shit!" He says annoyed to himself.

On the Bus Amy, Denna, Simon and Kate were all laughing as Denna told them what Happened.

"He actually fell for that?!" Simon asked as he almost died from all the laughing.

"Yes!" Denna answers laughing herself.

After they calmed down again Kate suddenly stood up and started to talk about the Sunnyvaler Kids and how they think they're something better.
( A/n: Sorry that I don't wrote what she said because I don't remember what she said.) Amy rolled her eyes at that stupid speech. Before Amelia had even the chance to tell Kate to stop, Denna screamed:

"What the fuck! Look at this!" Everyone looked out of the back exit door to see what's happening.

Amy, Simon, Kate and Denna in the front. A car was driving behind them and a kid was leaning out of one of the backseat windows and throw eggs at the back of the Bus. First Amy saw that asshole Guy from the Football Field in the driver seat but then she looked to the second Person that sat in the passenger seat of the car and recognized her immediately. Her blood started to boil as her eyes looked right into that ones of her ex Best Friend. 'I'm going to kill her' Amy thinks with so much anger in her body towards Sam, that she balled her fist so tight that her knuckles turned white.

"Help me! C'mon" Denna commands eagerly as she tried to lift a big bucket of ice.

Amelia stood up right away and helped Denna to lift the bucket with the only tought, to get Revenge on the Girl that she once called her best Friend. Simon opened the exit for them.

"Is this really a good idea?" Kate asked nervously, as Amy and Denna posed the bucket in the exit Door.

"Of fucking Course!" Denna answers immediately. "D! Your nose!" Amy yells in worry as she looked in Denna's face.

Denna removed her Hands from the Bucket to touch her nose. This caused that the bucket slipped out of Amy's hands as well because she couldn't hold all of the weight alone and Kate wasn't fast enough to help her. The bucket crashed right in the front side of the car and the driver lost the control of the vehicle. They drove right into the forest, where they crashed against a tree. "Stop the Bus!" Kate and Simon screamed while Amy just sat there in shock.

The Bus stopped and Amy was the first one to jump out of the vehicle and run as fast as she could to the place were she saw the car crash. When she arrived, her friends were a little bit farther behind scince she was the fastest out of their friend group. Amy saw Sam on her knees just sitting there like she was in some kind of trance. Without that Amy tought much of it she embraced the other girl tightly in her arms. That was before she realized that they're weren't friends anymore and when she realized what she's doing, she reacted her arms fast again. Finally the others arrived too and with the help of her Other friends they got Sam and the other two boys, even when they didn't wanted to help them because they were Sunnyvalers and one of them the asshole from the Football Field, up to the street again. Now they needed to wait till the Police arrived, who got informed by the Bus Driver about the accident. 'I hate Mondays' Amy tought as they all waited. But even when the situation wasn't the best Amy was a little bit excited to see the Handsome Sheriff again. But of course she would never say this out loud.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Next Chapter. I decided now that Nick and Amy will be there by the events that are happening in the movie. I know I said in the last A/n that in this Chapter would be the first Sibling interaction and that was my idea at first but then I got a better one. So now in the next Chapter we will definitely get to meet Hope. I'm not quite sure if we will meet Liam too! Of Course more Nick and Amy moments in the Next Chapter! Tell me what you think. I hope you like it!
Best wishes ❤