Chapter 6

Insane Nights--》 Chapter 6

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"We were visiting Sam and then suddenly there was this killer and he killed Peter and Barny in front of our eyes. When Amy jumped on his back, he threw her off. He wanted to stab so I pushed him and his Mask fell off and it was the mall killer..." Denna rambles but she forgot the name from the mall killer so she stopped. "Ryan Torres." Amy mumbles but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Ryan Torres? You mean him?" Nick ask sceptical as he showed them a photo of Ryan. "Yes that's him!" Sam tells Nick fast. "This is Ryan Torres." Nick tells them and points at a photo that shows Ryan with a hole in his Head. "I know what I saw!" Denna exclaims angrily. "OK just let me write this down. Dead killer chasing. Would you say he was more Dawn of the Dead chasing or?" Nick ask the Teens. "He don't believes us." Denna shouts angrily. "Look this whole Weekend we got fake calls from People who say they have seen the killer." Nick answers calmly. Annoyed and pissed Amy passes Hope to Sam and stands up abruptly. "He was it for God's Sake! I mean I must know it as he tried to fucking kill me! And where do I got this from?! Huh?! I cut myself so it looked more believable?! Or what?!" She screams and shows Nick her arm. Concerned he stands up. "Calm down, young lady, right now! Denna, Sam wait outside." The first part he exclaims loudly towards Amy and the last part calmly towards Denna and Sam. Sam looks from Hope to Amy, the latter one nods to Sam telling her to take Hope. When Denna and Sam left the Room, Nick fast moves around the Table and stands in front of Amy. He bends down to her height and growled lowly and dangerously in her ear. "Don't talk to me that way again or I have to punishment you." A shiver goes down her Spine and Amy stood completely frozen there not knowing what to say. He stands straight again and smirked amused at her expression. "Well then let's check your injury." Nick laughs slightly as Lia finally came back from her thoughts and glared at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Hey Guys! This one was a short one but the next will be longer again. Today I just didn't have enough time to write a longer Chapter. I hope you like it! Tell me what you think!
Best wishes ❤