Rose

Natalie woke up to hear talking

Natalie woke up to hear talking. She couldn't hear who was talking since her head was slightly hurting. She sat up slowly rubbing her temples. She saw she was in a abandon building. The windows was covered up with wooden boards and she saw Elena and two other people she didn't know. She heard Elena asking them questions. She sat there being quiet, listening to the conversation.

"What do you want with me?" Natalie rolled her eyes. She knew Elena probably saw her there but all she does is think about her self.

Natalie looked at the unknown women as she spoke. "My god, you look just like her."

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you want-"

Rose cut her off. "Be quiet."

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this."

Natalie rolled her eyes again. She probably already knows your names. She thought.

"I know who you are. I said be quiet."

Elena kept talking. "What do you want?"

Natalie watched as the women vamped sped and slapped Elena unconscious. "I want you to be quiet."

The unknown women turn to Natalie. Seeing that she was awake she walked over to her checking if she was injured.

"What are you doing?"

The unknown women ignored her question. "Are you hurt?"

Natalie just looked at her. Why was she asking her if she was hurt. "Just my head that's it."

"I'm Rose and the other person is Trevor. We're not gonna hurt you."

Natalie nodded. Rose smiled and left.

...

After waiting Elena finally woke up. She heard Rose and Trevor talking. Because of her triggering her werewolf at a young age, trying to protect Bonnie.

"How are the girls?" Trevor asked.

"The doppelganger is stilled passed out. The other is sitting quietly." Rose answers. "You didn't touch them, did you?"

Trevor rolled his eyes: "Give me some credit. So did you call him?"

"No. I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." Rose said

Trevor asked again. "Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah."

She knew that name. She remember her grams telling her something to do with that name.

"They say he got it."

Natalie saw Elena going up the stairs. "What the hell do you think your doing?" She whispers.