You're not dead!

It's not a bad chapter

It's not a bad chapter. I hope so😅 Enjoy!!!

Night in Mystic falls

Alaric had outed all of them out to the council. Rebekah, Stefan, Jenna, Elena were taken. Supposedly Tyler wasn't dead and had saved Caroline.

So Natalie had packed her babies bags and gave them to Caroline since she was leaving. She would meet up with her after.

She was with Damon, and Matt coming up with a plan. They had decided to use Matt as bait while Natalie snuck to the barn.

She made her way to the barn seeing someone standing in front of it. She raised her hand muttering a spell causing the person to fall down to the ground.

She heard Damon still talking to the pastor. She used her magic to open the barn doors quietly.

Everyone look confused since they didn't see anyone there. A guard turned around to see Natalie.

"Well say thank you I am your saving grace."

The guard raised his gun to shoot but she was suddenly gone. He looked around confused when Natalie was behind him. She banged his head against the cell bars knocking him out. "Welp that was easy."

She grabbed the keys and unlock Jenna and Rebekah cells. Helping Jenna out first then Rebekah. She walked over to Elena she looked at her sweaty body.

"I can't believe it. You're actually a vampire." She laughed. "I didn't believe it when Rebekah said she killed you and came back as a vampire."

She took the keys and opened the cell. "I don't even feel like being evil and leaving you here I just want to get to my kids and leave this horrible town."

She opened Stefan cells and left. Going outside she saw Jenna and Rebekah waiting for her. Rebekah had this look on her face like she wanted to tell her something.

She then masked it with a relieved smile. The 3 girls left going to the mansion. She had told Rebekah and Jenna before everything happened that she was taking the girls and leaving.

They had respected her decision she was heartbroken and mystic falls had to many memories of her and Nik.

✨✨✨

They made it there and she went straight to her room to finish packing. She opened the door to see someone in the room.

"Motus."

The person went flying to the wall. They groaned as they fell. "Really love I come back to this."

Natalie stared at the person in front her. Klaus had got up and walked in front of her. She slapped him.

She turned and went straight to her suitcase. She put the neatly folded clothes on the suitcase.

"I deserved that." He muttered