Dangerous Liason pt2

Forgot to put it but her hair and changed it to braids.

Everyone was done and ready except for Natalie. She was now getting out the shower. She applied little makeup.
(I don't know shit about make up so imagine what you want.)

She went into Valerie closet and grabbed the dress and shoes. She gently takes it off the hanger. She drops the towel and puts some underwear on.

She puts the dress on. She put on silver heels.

"Can someone help me please!"

Carmen comes rushing in. She sees Natalie on the bed struggling. She lightly laughs. She bends down and straps both heels for her.

"Thank you so much."

Carmen helps her stand. "Wow you look so beautiful."

"Thank you. You look beautiful as well!"

Carmen smiles. "Now let's go the limo is waiting for us.

She nods and they walk into the living room where the others were.

"You guys ready?" Natalie asks

"Hell yea!" Valerie says.

✨✨✨

The limousine pulled up to the Mikaelson mansion. The driver and Daniel gets out to help the girls. She thanks the driver and they all make their way to the front. They hand in their tickets.

"Okay you guys ready?"

They all nod. The doors opens and they all walk in. Everyone gasps as they walk in.

The siblings all look shocked as they see their lovers. Klaus is smiling as he sees Natalie and the scooby soo gang are all confused except for Caroline.

Kol comes up first. He embraces Valerie into a tight hug. Rebekah comes running to Daniel and pulls him into a kiss.

Elijah pulls Amoura into a hug before kissing her. And Finn he stares as he sees his bestfriend. He just doesn't know that she was the love of his life yet. She smiles at him. He goes to walk to her when Esther pulls him back.

"Just because she here does not mean we will abandon the plan." Esther warns

"I will not abandon the plan mother." Finn tells her.

Finn has a real smile on his face as he walks towards Carmen. He hugs her.

Klaus comes over to Natalie and pulls her into a passionate kiss. She smiles as she pulls away.

They both look as all his siblings has genuine smiles on their faces.

"Oh I almost forgot."

She summons the siblings jewelry. She hands Elijah his necklace back, Finn his necklace, Kol his bracelet and Rebekah her ring.