Ordinary People

Natalie didn't have much to do today

Natalie didn't have much to do today. She had already finished her classes. She was currently in the Salvatore boarding house with Rebekah.

Rebekah wanted her here while she was telling Elena about their human past. She sitting on one of the couches when she hears the door open.

She sees it's Elena. "Hey what's up?"

Elena looks at Natalie then Rebekah. "You invited me over to talk."

"All right, girls. Have at it." 5 girls walk down wearing homecoming dress that Rebekah picked. Natalie looked at them. They were pretty but they didn't fit her.

"Okay, now twirl, please." All of the girls twirl.

"You've compelled your own private runway show?" She looked at Natalie. "And you let her?"

Natalie looked at Elena then back at her phone. "She's her own person. She can do whatever she likes."

"I need an homecoming dress. So what do you think? Pick one."

"I'm not here to help you shop. I'm here to talk about why you don't want me to wake up Mikael." Elena answers her with sass.

Rebekah vamps speed behind one of the girl and pull her head to the side exposing her neck. Rebekah vampire face comes out. "I said pick one Elena."

"The red one."

"There. That wasn't so hard, was it? Which one do you think Natalie?"

"None really. I think you can do a little bit better."

She nods. "Well then you're going to help me pick a dress."

She turns back to the girls. "Go away. Remember nothing."

The girls turn and leave. She picks her glass and walk toward Elena. "You do not threaten me. You will learn what I allow you to learn. Is that clear?"

Elena nods. Rebekah walks upstairs.

✨✨✨

"How fun is this?" Rebekah says snooping around Stefan things.

"We shouldn't be here." Elena says while standing in the doorway.

"Of course we should. Come on. Like you've never wanted to snoop." She holds up a pair of Stefan boxers. "Boxer briefs. Now that's a change from the twenties."

"Are you going to root through his stuff all night, or are you gonna start to tell me your story?" Elena says still leaning on the door.

"Relax a bit Elena. It's her story so she doesn't have to tell you at all." Natalie grabbed one of Stefan journals, 1935 to be exact. She laid across his bed and started reading, while Elena and Rebekah talked.

"What do you want to know?" Rebekah asks

"Well, Elijah said that your father was a landowner in Europe. How did you guys end up here?"