Vacation

Natalie, the Mikaelsons and their mates, Bonnie, Jeremy, Caroline, and Alyssa were all in Hawaii

Natalie, the Mikaelsons and their mates, Bonnie, Jeremy, Caroline, and Alyssa were all in Hawaii. The girls were peacefully sleeping on the bed by Natalie. Natalia's had made Jeremy leave with Rebekah and Elijah. She knew they would have his bag pack as he probably was gonna pack anything.

It was the first day for them and they had a lot to do but being the lazy person she was she wanted to stay in bed a little longer.

Klaus was in the bathroom taking a shower. Well he was finished so Natalie didn't know what he was doing. The door opened and fog came out.

Klaus walked out in jeans and no shirt. Natalie looked at her boyfriend with heart eyes. She then looked at his hair and bit her bottom lip.

"I like what you did what your hair."

"I know you would. You've been bugging me to let it curl so I did it for you."

"It makes you look hot."

Klaus laughed lowly. "Yea well I wanna look good for my girl." He takes the cover off her and picks her up wrapping her legs around his waist. "Now it's time for you to get up and ready."

Natalie let out a gasp at the sudden movement. "Nik put me down! Wait don't I get to touch your hair." She ran a finger through his hair and Natalie almost pushed him to the bed so she can play in it.

"How can you just look more sexy! Like damn my boyfriend is fineee."

Klaus blushed and put his face in her shoulder. "Love..."

"What it's true! Now put me down I wanna get ready so I can look as sexy as you."

Klaus laughed and put her down. She started walking to the bathroom. Klaus grabbed her and turned her around and kissed her.

"I forgot that now you can go get ready."

"No! I still have morning breath Nik!"

She ran in the bathroom and lock the door. She fixed her bonnet on her head and started the shower. She stripped from her clothes and grabbed her body wash and towel.

Stepping in she let the water run her before cleaning herself. She was quick since she had already took a shower before going to bed.

She stepped out and wrapped a towel around her. She grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing her teeth.

When she was done she rinsed her mouth and and started to fully dry off. She put on her underwear and then put on the outfit she brought.

She had Klaus help her take her braids out so she had her natural hair out.