1

"Decision"

. . .

Lennox and Epps,

This is your best friends for, like more than nine years, and I was hoping for you guys to read this email before I can get a go sign from you guys.

I was hoping that you two can bring the bots here in my home country for some bonding time with me and my friends.

I'm waiting for your replies!

Also, I'm sure that you two miss me much more than missing my homemade meals like it was my mom's cooking like a few months ago.

Cut me slack and come here or I'll drag your asses here myself!

Your bestie and baby,
xxxxx

Proceed to send?

Yes | No

.
.

Calculating

.
.

Email sent

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Passing over the N.E.S.T Base

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Success: Email Received

* * *

"Major! You got an email from someone unfamiliar!"

An email?

Lennox paused from his reading once that statement was acquired from a soldier and went over his computer to see who would email him in the middle of the night.

He and his squadron had a rough night when it comes to dealing with the Decepticons. Mostly, the Autobots would always get the job done, but sometimes they need more firepower and manpower.

As he scrolled down the emails and clicked the newly arrived one, a letter of recommendation was found within the email along with a soft copy picture of a someone he and Epps know for years plus a contact number to call.

After reading the letter, Lennox then proceeded to rub his eyes with his hands with a groan. Epps must have heard when he entered the office with a tired face.

"Got the email?" Epps asked tiredly. "Yeah," Lennox replied before turning to his best friend. "It's from someone from another country that we both know."

Epps shared a look of disbelief with him before groaning loudly, knowing it was her who send the email in the middle of the night.

'Her'.

By which they meant is an old colleague from the military before both were sent on a mission in Qatar while the girl was sent on back to her home country due to some lack of forces that their current President needs.