6

"Mansion of Mystery + Is this your first time?"

. . .

"What kind of spirits would live here?"

"A lot, actually!"

"The mech wasn't asking for that! He was simply wanting to know how many!"

"What I said, a lot!"

All of them were now inside of Razor's huge housing unit and the spirits that were said to be not seen of the naked eye were welcoming Razor and her new group of friends with spiritual blessings.

Sure, not until a handful familiar spirits recognized the two men standing behind her and were immediately trying to curse them.

Not until Razor had to put out a plate or two of offerings to the large shrine that was just right outside of the house.

The offerings calmed the spirits down and accepted them before giving her and her new friends a handful of good luck and good fortune.

"Come on and let's get inside,"

Razor grabbed the males away from their alt modes after they have parked themselves comfortably outside of the house unit.

"I wanna eat something."

Lennox playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"Order take out or one of us had to cook?" He asked watching her unlocking the front door with her house key.

"I prefer take out!"

Epps hand out his phone to Lennox to call for take out as he tried to reassured Ratchet at the back of the group.

When they all got in, Razor then ran upstairs to go get herself a shower and a fresh set of clothes while yelling, "Lennox, you're in charge!"

After they heard her door slammed shut with a bang, all of them decided to explore the housing unit while Epps went to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

Lennox stayed behind to order takeout.

. . .

I managed to finish my shower and had been wearing a pair of black dolphin shorts, a pair of white kitty pink beans (underneath; the cat's paw beans) socks, and a large baggy sweatshirt that would cover her black sports bra underneath.

My hair was still a bit damp after the shower and I was fortunate enough to have it comb down the knots with my hair brush before slipping my sock covered feet on some house slippers.

I exited out of my room with a phone and hairbrush in hand before coming downstairs. As busy looking through social media, my sensitive ears picked up someone gasping loudly and I looked up to see everyone looking at me in shock.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked them in confusion, before Ratchet cleared his throat. "Femme! Wear something appropriate!" He growled.

I looked down on my clothes before laughing at them. "Nah, I like wearing something like this."

"No! He meant something about wearing something underneath!" Ironhide argued, blushing blue. "You could have wear something underneath right!?"

I boredly lifted my sweatshirt up to reveal my dolphin shorts and everyone sighed in relief.

Then, I caught the embarrassed looks of Epps and Lennox to which I smiled upon getting an idea.