4

"The Hunter and Guardian."

. . .

"Please no! Not my face!"

Loud splattering of blood and a short scream echoed behind the dim lit alleyway as the masked hunter finally found their prey indulging themselves with sin.

Hard fists from the hunter flew everywhere to the prey as they watched the blood splattered on them. From head to toe.

Screams and cries of agony were heard throughout the loud sounds of the pouring rain. The witnesses heard the cries but never set foot to help the poor lad.

They knew the consequence of intervening.

It was DEATH.

And they don't want any of that in their doorstep.

The witnesses were part of Mafia; most are young, some are old, other are new.

They knew the law.

They know the rules of disobeying the Queen.

But the poor, defenseless rogue went too far.

The masked hunter never let a word passed from their parted lips as they finished their work of art with a deadly slice to the rogue's neck.

Dismembering his head to his body.

After the deed was done, the masked hunter then left the dark alleyway with their weapon shealthed back and walked away; giving clear signal to the witness to clean up.

The witnesses followed and obeyed before watching the masked hunter leave.

Now comes to the hard part.

To explain to the autobots and the others about her hunt.

. . .

"Who the hell are you!?"

Yeah.

I was caught sneaking in the walls back to school late at night after I killed a rogue.

I turned to face the autobots in their bipedal forms, their cannons or guns blazing ready to fire, as they eyed at me warily.

Finding both Lennox and Epps looking at me with a knowing look before I nod at them as they got the message and turned to the Cybertronians.

"Hold your fire!" Lennox bellowed in command, hoping for them to listen. "Optimus, tell your men to hold their fire!"

Optimus Prime, knowing himself and knowing the command too well, nodded and turned to his men. "Hold your fire."

"What!? You want us to hold our fire when a murderer is on the loose!?" Ironhide reasoned out with a harsh tone. "Frag, they are even covered in human blood!"

A low growl of warning was heard and everyone looked to see me glaring at the black autobot.

My hand was already resting on the hilt of my father's sword that happens to be one of my family's heirloom items.

Then, I spoke with a different tone and voice.

"Shut your mouth, Ironhide," I growled lowly before turning to the Autobot medic. "Scan me all you want."

The said medic did what he was told and scanned me, almost immediately, before his cyan colored optics widened in shock.

"Primus! Where did you get so many fractured ribs!?" He asked in concern, making Ryu turning his head in alert before making his way. "Razor, don't tell me you got into another fight again?!" Ryu asked scanning me with his scanner.