5

"Get the fuck out of my country, Galloway."

. . .

"Excuse me? What?"

I chuckled darkly when he said that before looking forward, eyes sharp and taunting.

"I asked, is this how you treat my men?"

Galloway became flustered to the point that he turned red.

The bots and my two best friends must have heard it because they were snickering before it was ignored.

"You savage!" Galloway growled stomping to my range of killing. "You are here now and tell your men to call off their guns this instant!"

I looked around and still see my men having their guns pointing at Galloway and his goons. I let out a sigh before looking back at the bald jerk.

"Forgive me, Ambassador,"

I told him, putting a hand on the hilt of my father's sword.

"I may be calling the shots to my men but you and your lousy goons have stepped into unknown territory."

Galloway fumed.

"What are you talking about!? This is against my rights!"

I gave him an 'oh really' look as he grow mad and even turning more red before he fished out his flip phone.

Jesus.

We hate those.

But readers, some of you like it.

"I will call your President and tell him about your actions of NOT calling your men to hold their fire! Your President will now have your rank stripped off from you!"

"Really? Do you really think he would answer your petty calls?" I fired back at him, my head still high and eyes glowing brighter. "Then do it. Let's see who will be laughing afterwards."

Everyone in the huge field caught a gleaming stare down between the two before the President of the Philippines wearing the barong tagalog and black dress pants along with a pair of black dress shoes come walking down the sea of parted soldiers who saluted in greeting him.

"Guardian, who is this?"

I heard my superior and turned with a slight bow, showing my two best friends and the bots along the way of how I greeted the man.

"This man in a black suit and going bald is Director Galloway," I replied straightening my back, my hands behind my back. "He and his men came from America."

President Duterte nodded before glancing at the jerk.

"America? So far away," President says with a shake of his head. "If you have something important to discuss with me and Guardian, shall we head inside?"

I nodded in agreement, waiting for the jerk's response.

Galloway finally let out a huff before straightening himself out. "Inside would be splendid."

President Duterte nodded before hustling us both with Lennox and Optimus in tow for some important business.

. . .

"What is your business here in my country, Director Galloway?"

Being in the office and the presence of the President of the Philippines is enough making Galloway shiver under the cold gaze of the man.

Razor, known as Guardian, was standing guard while sipping a cup of warm tea as Lennox and Optimus Prime (in his holoform) sat at the sidelines drinking tea while Galloway was sitting across the man.