Shenanigans with the Boys

Possible something that came in mind or having an idea, so bare with me.

* * *

Part 1

* * *

"Lennox!"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna hear a new song that was released by Sam Smith?"

Lennox looked at his approaching close/best female friend in caution before searching into her eyes if she is lying.

And oh, btw, the autobots and the soldiers are chilling in Philippines, they still haven't find the exact time to return back in America.

Chilling in Ladislawa, where Razor had her enormous mansion ready for the soldiers and the autobots for the chilling and prolly more activities to share.

Not mentioning that the autobots will be spending more time around Razor and the others in their holoforms (much to the distaste from the others).

"If it is something weird, I'm gonna throw myself in the pool." He says, clearly unamused.

Yes, Razor had a swimming pool as well and it's nearly the size of an Olympic pool.

She's a rich kid but a golden and humble heart.

"Bet." She said with a smirk, offering the other ear piece to his ear to listen.

(Disclaimer: The music is called Unholy by Sam Smith ft. Kim Petras; not mine)

A few minutes later

"I TOLD YOU NONE OF THAT WEIRD SHIT!"

Cue of Razor's laughing and wheezing.

Lennox had heard so much weirdness in his life but not this.

With Razor laughing and wheezing (along with crying out loud), Lennox finally gave up and walked at the back to where her swimming pool at.

With her trailing right behind her.

Taking of his combat boots and everything army important (the guns, the vest, the devices, etc), he stand edge of the pool and looked at her with a disbeliefed look.

Razor was still chuckling as Epps came to the view.

He looked between the two after hearing the shout that came from Lennox and before finally solving the entire thing by himself.

He turned to Lennox to confirm his suspicions, "Did she let you listen one song that is too weird?"

"Yes, unfortunately." Lennox confirmed, pouting.

He then turned to Razor, "Was it something about Sam Smith?"

Razor nodded, not trusting her voice to speak.