2

"Welcome to my life, bitches."

. . .

The ride towards the school was long but filled with promising and amusing conversations between 'Jade', 'Necro', Lennox + Epps, and the bots.

There are some amusing conversations between 'Necro' and Sideswipe, as much as Sunstreaker hates it but he secretly enjoys the human girl's statements much more than his twin's statements.

"I can't believe we are sparking up a conversation after hearing Necro is known to poison her victims to death!"

Sideswipe commented while shuddering in fear, his twin brother did the same as well but inwardly through their bond.

'Necro' snorted as 'Jade' was busy stifling his laughter.

"Hey, it was only per business, Sideswipe," She said snorting in amusement. "I'm being honest, actually."

"Way too honest." 'Jade' commented as he lead the team to the school entrance and got in after a few scans from the ID he had for years. "To be blunt, we are here."

After a few minutes to find the parking spaces (reserved for the Jeep and the team), both young adults immediately lead the team to the gym (the bots in their holograms for better blending in with the crowd) and they briefed them about the events to why their leader was in the gym.

Epps and Lennox couldn't understand why would their best friend is at the gym at this moment of meeting them.

Until, they heard loud cheering and blaring alarms from the inside of the gym once they've all got to the third floor.

"Don't tell me that she's in there...?" Ratchet asked hesitantly, pointing a finger at the gym. "Unfortunately," 'Jade' replied him with a small smile.

"Why of all that she had to be in the gym?" Ironhide asked crossing his arms.

"Isn't it obvious, Ironhide?" Lennox asked the Weapons Specialist with a smirk, making the mech looked at him in confusion as well as the others. "It's tournament day."

"Tournament Day?"

"What in the name of Cybertron is that?"

Everyone and everybot asked in confusion, not knowing about the theme or sport of the said event.

Under the two's masks, they both were smirking before leading the group inside the gym.

There.

The bleachers were filled humans aged from teenagers, adults and young adults cheering loudly to the athletes from the center to which they are wearing sports attire in two different colors and were glistened from sweat.

The only thing that the humans were cheering loudly was a masked individual who's height is average than the rest.

That individual was barking orders to their team mates and have been wiping the sweat with the use of their shirt before stepping back and yelled out in a clear and loud voice.

"MINE!!"

The voice was boomed louder than Optimus ordering his men around and Lennox yelling at Epps for something else.

As the masked individual received the ball effortlessly with their arms aligned straight and passed it towards their setter, who was wearing a lizard mask, before running forward and jumped upwards.

Arms positioned in lock for a spike as the ball was tossed at the individual's direction before they swung their left hand down.

A loud thud sounded around the gym as the ball finally hit the ground with raw power and unbelievable speed.