3

"Prey. Predator."

. . .

"Are you sure that this is the right place?"

"Yeah. I know this place like it was the back of my hand!"

"For sure, this places reeks!"

I shushed Sunstreaker when he made that comment and gave him a small glare. He nodded curtly before letting me lead the mechs to the place.

I knocked the door twice.

"Yo, Smith! I got a lackey bound in with cuffs! I need ya to pick them open!"

No response.

I tried again.

A few more times and it was still the same.

The result remains the same as it is.

I finally sighed, already fed up of not Smith not answering my call.

Alright.

Time to bring the door down.

"Boys, step back," I warned out taking a step back as the three of them did the same. "I'll kick this open."

Sideswipe looked at me with worry. "Are you sure? That door is made out of metal! You might snap your leg in half!"

"Ratchet and Ryu + Rachel is gonna have our heads once they heard of this." Sunstreaker reasoned out. "Don't kick the door open, squishy!"

I started warming up before I look back at the three and gave them a warm smile.

"I'll be fine."

With that, I brought my leg forward and kicked the metal door open.

The metal door bursted open like a soda can before plummeting backwards and landed on the floor with a loud bang.

The loud commotion around us grew quiet before someone broke it and it happens to be Barricade.

"What the frag?" He asked after I kicked the metal door open and we turned to him. "You can do that?"

"Heh, it's been awhile since I popped open a door with my kicks." I replied with a smile before a usher them inside. "Come on! The Smith awaits!"

Meanwhile

"I can't believe they went to Smith's place of all lock pickers!"

"What's wrong in that place?"

Rachel rubbed her temples together to keep herself from snapping at Jazz.

"It was formerly a drug den before the police sorted everyone out and it was then recreate as a tattoo shop,"

Ryu explained the first half, sorting out his medical supply bag.

"But, there is a catch."

Rachel sighed loudly. "The tattoo shop isn't just for people to get their tattoos, it is also a legal fighting den. Razor is fully aware of that place and it's her only escape when she had a rough time with new people."

"A fighting den? How come?" Chromia asked eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"The ringleader, Smith, brings in new challengers for Razor to defeat. So far, she is everyone's personal favorite and she would earn around a thousand or possible around more than one million pesos when she's in the ring."