Shenanigans with the Boys

October Special

Situation: This is where Razor is believed seeing ghosts or dead people (third eye) and it somehow creeped the crap out of everyone that is with her.

Including the bots.

* * *

Part 2

* * *

'Ate, mayroon ba kayong kendy?'

'Ate. Tulungan mo ako.'

'Ale, tulong na man ho.'

Shit.

Fuck.

Fuck. Shit.

Razor is clearly spooked when it was the time of the year.

She feared the month of October.

Well, not actually feared. More like, dreaded of the month.

Upon hearing the first request, Razor then put some pieces of candy on the altar and prayed. Wishing for the ghost child to leave her alone for some time being.

'Salamat po, Ate.'

Then the voice disappeared, along with its chilly presence.

Only left were those two chilling presences that needed her help.

'Ate, tulungan mo ako.'

'Ale, tulong na man ho.'

Unfortunately, for this occasion, her third eye was open.

So she was able to feel and sense their presences, and even see them [the ghosts]. However, whenever she tried to see them, they only appear white and no faces.

Some of them have faces but very disoriented. Not clear.

Lennox and Epps were aware of her haunting activity since they met her around the month of October [in their military years] and have a variety of spooky tales that revolved around her before.

Which includes their very first encounter with a ghost child that was named as Jun-Jun.

Jun-Jun was a boy that haunts the entire third floor of the military facility by the time the clock hits 12am or the strongest to where the boy would state its presence is at the devil's hour (3am).

Flashback

It was one of those brave test that happened in their time.

Luckily for the two males, they were paired up by a filipino girl that they haven't met through the introduction ceremony last month and only appeared this month.

(Insert her description)

The girl was odd. Indeed she was odd.

Lennox and Epps find her actions odd.

Since meeting her the first time, she had been caught talking to someone that wasn't there.

Or even lecturing the said 'person' out of habit.

And the filipino girl would deny it that she was talking to herself. Always. But the two males wanted to know more.