Chapter 27. Burnt.

You guys are amazing, thanks for all the support! ❤

Also, are your fav characters the same, or did they change? Let me know! :)

  "So, how much longer?" Colten whined as he stood at the front of the table with his hands over his head.

"Until I say so." Ryder snapped before taking a drink of his coffee.

Kealan smiled while Alex snickered into his hand. Colten let out a noise of outrage.

"Luca did it too! Why am I the only one being tortured?!"

Ryder glanced at Luca, who was stuck to my side nibbling on a piece of bacon. "I know you, you started it. Besides," Ryder paused and I grinned.

"Luca is too cute." I cooed squeezing one of Lucs's cheeks.

Colten scoffed annoyed.

"He's not a dog." Kealan reminded me. Luca paused and looked at me.

"But I can be if you want me too." Luca told me.

Tyler cut into a pancake and glanced out the window. "I don't remember you being this weird."

"November has that affect on people." Alex murmured and glanced at me.

I frowned looking around. "Where's Jax?"

"Studying." Lennon told me.

I raised a finger. "See? I'm a great influence!"

Kealan rolled his eyes. "November, don't even. We all know why he's studying."

I huffed and stood stretching. "I want to go to my house to get some things today. I miss my stuffs. And holy shit, I have a cat!" I recalled slightly horrified.

Ryder smiled behind his coffee cup. "I hope your cat likes the dog."

"Wuff." Luca said eagerly leaning into me from where I stood. Lennon looked around wincing.

"Everyone here is far too perverted and kinky."

Alex raised a hand. "I'm not kinky!"

Colten smirked. "One night with her and you will be."

I blushed. "Colten, we had a night."

Colten shrugged looking pained as he kept his hands above his head. "Did you do the nasty?"

Alex slammed his hands on the table. "No, for the last time, we did not!"

Colten shrugged. "Then you have yet to have a real taste. Trust me, besides Alex, we all know you're the bottom between you and November."

Alex sputtered. "N-no! I would top!"

Ryder stood and rolled his eyes. "Enough, Colten, you can put your hands down now."

Colten sighed in relief. "November, don't go alone," Ryder told me and started walking away.

I hesitated before speaking. "Will you go with me?"

Ryder turned and smiled. "Not this time, Keykey wanted to go to the park."

I nodded. "Have fun then."

As he walked out I frowned and turned to the table. "Who wants to go?"

Six hands rose instantly. I looked at each of them and shook my head. "You can't all go."

I pointed at Colten and Luca. "You guys can stay here."

They both pouted. "Seriously?" Colten groaned.