Q&A

(Just so everyone is aware, a few questions were chosen to be cut out, due to the large number that were put in. Thanks for that by the way!)

"It's me! Author-Chan back with another question and answer! How are our contestants tonight!?"

Kealan: "How do you think we're feeling?"

Colten: "NOVEMBER WAS KIDNAPPED!"

Tyler: *muttering* "What am I, chopped liver?"

Owen: "She's fine, calm down. You're like an animal."

Colten: "I WILL CASTRATE YOU-"

*Everyone has been muted*

"Well then, we'll start from the top! Ryder, what did you want to be when you grew up?"

*Ryder has been unmuted*

Ryder: "Anything that wasn't my father."

"What's your favorite kind of Doritos?"

Ryder: "Yes."

"Good choice, now, did you always want to be a gig leader, or did you have other ambitions or hidden dreams?"

Ryder: "I honestly didn't think about my future that much, I had my family to take care of."

"That's actually really sweet, alright, does November spend every night in your bed?"

Ryder: "Yes, unless she sneaks out at night." *Pointed glance at November.*

"Is this a mother father relationship from being the eldest, or is it more of a daddy dom situation?"

Ryder: "It's very much both."

"Alright, for our last question , a reader wants to know, if something happened to November, how much grieving time would you need, or should they go comfort you asap?"

Ryder: "... No more questions."

"Hold up, Ryder-"

*Ryder has left the show*

"Uhm, *clears throat* I guess we'll move on then,"

*Everyone has been unmuted*

"November, you're up first, who's your favorite?"

November: "Uhm, what?"

"Who's your favorite?"

November: "I'll just say, it changes all the time, and I love everyone so, so much. Right now my favorite is Colten, Luca, Jax, and Tyler."

" ... That was four people... "

Alex: "I like the honesty."

Kealan: "I don't."

"Alright, who's your favorite reader?"

November: "Ohh, that's tough, but I'll go with NayNayR80 for now."

"Alright! Essie! How many baby mamas are left, and do you feel like your life is in danger?"

Essie: "I'm the only one left, and... no, not really. My child actually died, so, none of the other mothers targeted me, and Owen didn't feel the need to kill me."

"Okay, and how did you not go back for Keykey?"

Essie: "I'm sorry?! I don't really understand the question honestly, if I had the chance, I would have done anything I could."