𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Christmas Day. Three words to explain it.

Chaos, Fun, Festive. And you just made it 10x more chaotic with your love of Christmas.

Christmas of 1930.

"Polly! Pol! Polly! Wake up! Polly!" You whisper shout, you were always a child at heart when it came to Christmas, so mind as well take Polly with you.

"Fucking hell Y/n! Give me a minute! Stop hitting me with that pillow!" You says in her tired voice, a pout formed on your face. She sighed and opened one eye to see you cross legged on the bed, with the pillow folded into your arms with your signature puppy eyes with a pout.

"Y/n...what time is it?"

"It's uh, 6:30. I've been up since 2:00." You say with a proud smile. Now both of her eyes are open with a look of annoyance. She took the pillow out of your possession and started to hit you with it. But, you were just full of giggles. Life wasn't the best at the moment, but Christmas would always fix it.

"You need sleep you silly girl!" She scolded, looking down at you. You swished your lips to the side and looked at her. "I'm sorry, I'm just excited." She shakes her head in mock disappointment, throwing the pillow across the room.

"Woman that's my pillow!"

"Oh please shut up." She took you in a hug and rocked you a bit, "Merry Christmas sweet thing." She breathed out, making once another smile make its way on you.

"Merry Christmas Polly, sorry I woke you up so early."

"It's fine. We have everybody coming here anyways so mind as well get ready." Your eyes shot open, you weren't expecting the family coming to the house. You needed way more lights, Garland, decorations. Everything. You got you both the tree and decorated it. Polly helped a bit but she wasn't much use, no offense to Polly.

"Little one are you-"

"Polly we need to prepare! We need more decorations, we need to cook, get some Christmas music on-"

"Woah woah woah, slow down there baby. Calm down, they aren't coming until 1." You shot out of bed, you made Polly and yourself wear matching Christmas pajamas, and she really wasn't fond of it. But, if it made you happy, she did it.

"I need to start everything. You can sleep some more!" You yell out the doorway and into the hallway. Polly just got out of bed as well, not letting you alone. She looked in the mirror and smiled at the stupid clothing she was wearing. She sighed and went down the stairs to see you staring at the box beneath the Christmas tree.